Solved Random Numbers (1 Viewer)

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 08:30
Our problem is that once you start selecting which numbers are to be used, your "no duplicates" rule will limit how many numbers you can generate and at that point, the sequence might be random but the numbers in a group will not be. This is simple combinatorial mathematics. What you have stated as your goal has mathematical limits that NO database would be able to do differently that what we are suggesting.

Although we appear to be communicating here, I suspect there is an issue of a language barrier that is clouding our understanding of your goals. The "idea" that you are trying to communicate isn't making it so clearly.

May I suggest that you stop telling us what you want at the low level of selecting numbers and tell us what is the 20,000 foot view of the process you are trying to support? If we can get a perspective that doesn't involve complex forms and selection sequence diagrams, and instead use ONLY language to describe your goals, perhaps we can help you better.
I thank you and @arnelgp .
as per arnelgp reply message No #13 example is perfect for me. But the problem is Numbers selecting there is he formated ONLY 3 numbers can possible to select from 0-9. But I want from 0-9 "All" digit or Choose which number Admin want.

Others all perfectly work.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 13:30
yes there is, i hope this is the final code.

Attachments

• Database V1.accdb
    980 KB · Views: 132

Sun_Force

Local time
Today, 14:30
I was very interested in this thread and was waiting to see how one solves the problem.
After all, it seems that it has nothing to do with random numbers.
It's about creating all the possible 3 digit combination for a given count of numbers.
the title is misleading.

smtazulislam

Local time
Hello, sir @arnelgp I would like to some changes in the dB.
1) I like to two-button a) Generate b) Update
a) display that you already solved.
b) Update - Save generate data .
2) Most important thing that I require If these numbers will send to customers then a Label display (that I already INSERT) or Cursor point to see that is used to [CustomerID + Date] "03-21/08/2021" AND these numbers CENTER use a RED LINE for indicating.
Please see the Picture example.

Capture2.jpg

Newly updated dB uploaded.
Thank you very much

Attachments

• Database V1.1.accdb
    736 KB · Views: 105

smtazulislam

Local time
My SQL1:
SELECT tblGenerateNumbers.num1, tblGenerateNumbers.num2, tblGenerateNumbers.num3, tblGenerateNumbers.num4, tblEmail.CustomerID, tblEmail.SendDate, [num1] & "" & [CustomerID] & "" & Format([SendDate],"yy") AS [Send Keys]
FROM tblGenerateNumbers, tblEmail
GROUP BY tblGenerateNumbers.num1, tblGenerateNumbers.num2, tblGenerateNumbers.num3, tblGenerateNumbers.num4, tblEmail.CustomerID, tblEmail.SendDate, [num1] & "" & [CustomerID] & "" & Format([SendDate],"yy");

Result:
Capture.PNG

My SQL2: Pass
My SQL3: Pass
My SQL4: Pass

But I don't know how to put RED color for indicate in the Form.
Please help...

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 13:30
the number will be saved to tblSaved when you click Update button.

Attachments

• Database V1.1.accdb
    1,000 KB · Views: 122

smtazulislam

Local time
Hello Sir, There is a misunderstanding.
I require that tblEmail table Entry data have > CustomerID And SendDate
Example: "CustomerID is: 03" And SendDate is: 18/09/2021
The result is : "03 - 18/09/2021"
And GenerateNoID "512" this numbers have a RED LINE to understand that, this numbers have been used already.

After that this result "03 - 18/09/2021" is inserted in the unbound fields
OR
on Curson to display in fields as same "ControlTips TEXT " function.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom