got further along now:
Have uploaded a pdf of the Lease Aggeement plus been updating the help topics, These were not added to the project as I decided to add them all after I got the shortcut menus working.
I still think I can keep it within the 97.50 hrs but think it will be a close run thing.
started one of the main help topics.
you should note where I think you may need to edit the code i have added the name of the function you may need to replace/alter plus where there are limitations I have listed them like the limit of the file types for attaching images.
I've now completed works on this project after recreating the MS Reports plus adding a few or my own,
The system will allow for more reports
I wont be uploading it until I have the help topics created plus I'm useing the help section to make a few minor adjustments or improvments.
You should remember this is a template or as I have come to call them starter systems, It's not perfect as to be honest I messed up, I didn't do a detailed review of the reports, I made the mistake of only thinking of the data not the system as a whole so I may create a version 2 at a later date, But it will do the job it was intended for just a lot better than the MS Template of the same name
Hi @AccessBlaster not really But I have a plan to do a remake of the northwind db which I'll be using for all my examples you could look at my Grid Example V1 as part of the idear for that was to easily locate items this could include parts bins, storage bins, equipment Etc.
I was thinking of a production managment system I've been playing with on and off for years, and my current emplorers they need to know all the locations of x part or sub-assemblies on benches, strorage bins on work benches Etc, It's a very complex system I am looking at returning to after I complete works on my version of northwind.
Yeah we need similar app that incorporates modules for cycle counts with bin locations and general inventory chores. We use proprietary software for the end results, but we are looking for an app and API to bridge the two if that makes sense.
Have now completed works on this project and the linked topic only require some minor work which will be carried out tomorrow.
The Estimated hours were 97.50 hrs and the final total including tomrrows works will be 103.51 hrs this only went over time due to me deciding to add the help system the work on my site cost 30.28 hrs I only originally allowed 5 hrs.