Referencing pdf Form Fields from Access (1 Viewer)

gsrajan

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:25
I don't have a DB so far. I just created one text field for Last Name and a command button for your code. I have the form W2 in the same folder. No table in the database. Thank you.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 16:25
I don't have a DB so far. I just created one text field for Last Name and a command button for your code. I have the form W2 in the same folder. No table in the database. Thank you.
Hmm, sorry, I'm confused then. Can you tell me how exactly were you executing the code? If you don't have a database file, where is the code located? Also, can I get a copy of the W2 PDF file? Thanks!

gsrajan

Registered User.
Local time
I do not have DB. I just created a blank form with a text box for last name and a command button for the code. Thank you.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
I do not have DB. I just created a blank form with a text box for last name and a command button for the code. Thank you.
Okay, so can you share with us this form you created? Did you create it using Access?

gsrajan

Registered User.
Local time
Unable to upload, company policy. Anyway they decided to go with Evermap and Jotform. Thank you very much.

gsrajan

Registered User.
Local time
Thank yo for all your help for almost all my questions in this forum.

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Thank yo for all your help for almost all my questions in this forum.
Hi. You're very welcome. That's what we're here for. Let us know if you need any more help in the future. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom