relationship structure on the front end missing (1 Viewer)

Lifeseeker

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:09
Hi,

I have made an observation on my front end database. In the relationship window, all the tables are there, but not the relationship links.

When I go back to the backend, all tables and relationship links are visible and properly connected.

Is this because Access is preventing users to modify relationship directly on the front end? Or did I do anything wrong in the first place?

Any thoughts/comment much appreciated.

DCrake

Remembered
Local time
Today, 15:09
Relationships a generally created and maintained in the back end. When you link the tables and create queries the relationships are represented in the front end even though they are not visible in the relationships window.

Lifeseeker

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:09
Relationships a generally created and maintained in the back end. When you link the tables and create queries the relationships are represented in the front end even though they are not visible in the relationships window.

yes when you do queries in the front end, all relationships are shown properly as in the backend. It's just that when you click on relationship tab in the frontend, no links are shown.

weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom