Remove page hdr and page footer from last page (1 Viewer)

gsc_81

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:06
Does anyone know how to completely remove these from the last page? I can suppress them but they still have place holders keeping me from using the entire page.

freakazeud

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 16:06
re:

Hi,
check out the PageHeader and PageFooter properties in the reports property sheet. You can set them to not print with 'Not With Rpt Ftr'.
HTH
Good luck

gsc_81

Registered User.
Local time
Re: Properties

Sorry, I should have specified that we are using version 9. I don't see any reference to what you describe. I have noticed in the help though that even if a section is set to not print the space it uses is still allocated, which means I could never have a full page document on the last page due to the hdr and ftr placeholders.
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for trying.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 12:06
Go into the section expert for the header and then the footer and click on the formula button next to SUPPRESS (No Drill Down) and then type in:
Code:
PageNumber = TotalPageCount

Hopefully those will be available to you in CR9.

gsc_81

Registered User.
Local time
Re: Supress

Thanks. I've already done that to get the data to not show but Supressing only blanks out the area. The Page hdr and ftr still take up space on the page that I need to use. I tried underlaying the following section but apparently CR doesn't recognize the page ftr relationship to the report ftr so I still end up with a 2 inch blank space on the top and bottom of my last page.

Thanks for trying though.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Have you tried putting the same supress code in ALL Headers, Detail Sections, Groupings, etc?

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Actually, you may need to do the code also on BOTH the SUPRESS (NO DRILL DOWN) AND SUPRESS BLANK SECTION, if you haven't already tried that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom