Report based on sub-reports (1 Viewer)

Codex

Local time
Today, 20:20
Hi All,

I really hope this makes sense.

I am putting together a report that consists of 2 separate forms, due to the fact that different departments of the company have to fill out different parts that make up the final report.

So I've now got 2 sub-reports that make up the final report which will be the only report the employees will be able to see.

My problem is that when I base (Record Source) a sub-report on the table I end up with a final report that has duplicates of the same pages over and over again, so my 6 page report ends up as 162 pages or something.

So I tried deleting the Record Source all together on the sub-reports and just having one on the final report and I end up with the 6 page report that I want, the only problem here is the data from the sub-reports does not transfer over and show on the final report.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this, it's driving me crazy. Oh and one more pain in the butt is that the company requires this to be ONE report, so I cant split it into Part 1 and Part 2.

Cheers,

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 12:20
If you haven't got it, then post a stripped version with some sample data + a printscreen how you want it. Zip it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom