report generated by a form pls help me (1 Viewer)

Doryas

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:23
hi all.
if you can help me pls in this problem.
i have a db. and a form that enters information in the tabble database.
so i have a table and a form . with a lot of fields .
name surname. id and adrress and suport team name. and data of registration.
what i need is another form to generate me a report when i select the fields from the second form. so the second form will have fields like start date of registration AND end date of registration ,name ,surname id and adreess and suport team name. when i select the fields that i want i whant for this form to generate a report that take information from the first table and shows me in the report..how can i do that? pls help me.

Steve C

Registered User.
Local time
Hello Doryas

This answer is straightforward - so I think I might be able to answer.

But, to help me please can you break the question down into bite sized pieces?

If your Form had just two fields (I know it doesn't) what do want on your report?

Field1
Field2
Field1 or Field2 (depending on User choice)
Field1 & Field2

Once we figure out how to achieve your objective with a very simple form - you will be able to scale that up on your own

Doryas

Registered User.
Local time
oki. is like this first.
1. I have a table and a form
the form alows me to add data to the table.
the form has this fields.
a. date of registration.
b.name
c.surname.
d. adress ( city field, county field.)
e. sanctions (this field contains a lookup list that contains a list of sanction that i select )
f. agent name ( this field contains also a lookup list that contains a list o names of the agents.
what i want is to create another form that generates a report that shows me the folowing information from the db table.
the second form contains this fields.
start date of registration and end data of registration. ( so when i select the start and end date the report must show me the records between those dates.
the 3rd field wil bee agend name. that contains also a lookup list that alows me to select the agent and when i select the agent name the report show me those records that contains sanction done by that agent.and so on
i wil pus here some pictures that says what i whant. my english is verry bad. i didnt write for a long time in this language. hope that you can help me. my boss whants this in 1 week maximum Ș( .
i wil put here jpeg with the table and the form and i wil put how i whant the second form to lokk and what i whant that form to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom