Solved Report Label and Text box (1 Viewer)

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 11:58
Any help will appreciated.
I would like to Add "TextBox with hyperlink" inside a large sentence LABEL.

Example Label :
This is "John Cena". He living "New York" city.
Name and City need to add textbox inside the Label.
How can do it ?

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:58
not sure what you mean. you can't add a textbox to a label. You can modify a label caption

myLabel.caption=This is " & somefield & ". He living in " & cityfield & " city."

smtazulislam

Local time
not sure what you mean. you can't add a textbox to a label. You can modify a label caption

myLabel.caption=This is " & somefield & ". He living in " & cityfield & " city."
Thank you very much.
Yes, it is. I knew this code VBA . But I can't applied there. cause Language not support in VBA .
Any other ways...

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:58
use a text box instead? The description of your requirement is vague - I don't see where the hyperlink comes into it.

If you use richtext you can make the name and city look like a hyperlink using fore color and underline. Then some vba code which works out where a user has clicked in the box and if where the 'hyperlink' is uses the followhyperlink function to open whatever.

However not clear that is what you want and right now I do not have the time to develop it on your behalf.

smtazulislam

Local time
use a text box instead? The description of your requirement is vague - I don't see where the hyperlink comes into it.

If you use richtext you can make the name and city look like a hyperlink using fore color and underline. Then some vba code which works out where a user has clicked in the box and if where the 'hyperlink' is uses the followhyperlink function to open whatever.

However not clear that is what you want and right now I do not have the time to develop it on your behalf.
thank you very much for your suggest.
I solved it another ways by ADD a new column in twice table and call it in the form after that this field is make visible = false

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom