report results (1 Viewer)

pwicr

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:06
Hi,

I have a report that works great!

I added a new model to my table "tblModels" today. It is set up EXACTLY like all the other models.

When I run the report with the new model I get #Type in the Model and no results anywhere else...if I use the SAME vehicle but change it to a previous model, it works fine.

Suggestions?:banghead:

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:06
Can you upload a sample of the database and state which table, which form and which report.

How is the report generated?

pwicr

Registered User.
Local time
I've taken out all the information, reports, forms & queries that I possibly can and it's too big to attach. I tried Zip and that won't accept for upload either.

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Try using Drop Box or something similair and then post the link to it.

pwicr

Registered User.
Local time
the forms and queries are the only ones there.

to produce the report rptPWMSO go to the dealer tab in the form and click PWMSO button.

PURST is the problem

Trevor G

Registered User.
Local time
Sorry to say that I can't do anything all the tables are linked to another system so not able to open anything.

pwicr

Registered User.
Local time
Remember, once you download them, you will have to relink to the new location from the front end.

vbaInet

AWF VIP
Local time
Sorry I haven't got time right now to look at your db and do the re-linking etc. But what is the difference between the old model table and the new one? Are there any structural differences? If there aren't, make a copy of the table (without data) and copy and paste it across to the copy and rename your copied table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom