Retaining formatted hyperlinks in a rich text textbox (AC2013) (1 Viewer)

nonlinear

Local time
Tomorrow, 01:16
Message is perfectly clear and with very good reason - the activex web browser does not have a controlsource property. Seems your enquiring mind isn't that good at actual enquiring. You will need to googlebing how to use it
Actually you didn't read the posts from the beginning and you rushed to answer because you are biased. This item was suggested as a reply to the original message. And all the resources on google mention only this property which however does not play in the suggested control!! If you have any link that refers to the specific control or you can say something about why we have 2 controls in the same .dll and only one works then welcome otherwise don't waste my time with wits.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 23:16
And all the resources on google mention only this property
Since you know it all, - provide some examples re the activeX web browser control which show the use of a controlsource property. As far as links are concerned, I've already suggested you google more about the control. I'm not about to start doing your work for you.

And I did read the thread - the reference to the activeX control was one sentence
'There is another Active X browser control. One of the very few I use. It's that one you should look at'

I really don't care why two controls use the same dll. I'm quite sure other dll's get used by more than one control

I strongly recommend you do not bother answering this post, I really wouldn't want to waste any more of your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom