Scrolling stopped and Details pane displaced. (1 Viewer)

zoobeeda

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:43
I am working with a form containing about 12 tabs.

I tried to move some field boxes from one tab to another in the form by cutting and pasting. Those field boxes subsequently appeared on all tabs, which I didn’t want. Then I cut and paste the boxes again into the same tab and this solved the problem. I ran into this problem a second time and repeated this process. I did some shifting around of the boxes using arrow keys, if this caused any problems. After this I found that the whole form went off whack.

Problem 1:
In Form View, pages now will not scroll up and down. This is a problem because some of the tabs in the form have material that go off of the immediate page. In Design View vertical scrolling still does occur though.

Problem 2:
I then noticed that the Detail pane is now about 16 inches down the page. It used to be maybe 2 or 3 inches down. The Form Header is very large now and I can’t reduce its size, even when I go into properties and change the number for its size. I also can’t drag the Detail pane or its edges anywhere.

If I could at least get the pages to scroll vertically in Form view I would be OK. I don’t really care if the Details pane is way down somewhere. I have a feeling this odd displacement of the Details pane may have something to do with the scrolling problem.

At this point I have little idea of what to do next. I’m a newbie. Suggestions appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom