Self introduction (1 Viewer)

Arabi

Local time
Today, 20:02
hello access world members this is Arabi mahmood from Uganda i am glad to join the expert and developers' group of access. in brief i was in Emirate in 2008 for a shopping visit from where i discovered how useful was the world of software as far as business is concerned . on my way back how having had i diploma in administration and a diploma accounting . i guessed how i should fix this problem . en from there i came to understand tally, quick book ,pastel en many more in addition to a customer tailored software designed from excel and access.... in totality joined access world in apr of 2010 by a self trained expert from makerere university because Uganda had no expert in access . all we did was using table from scratch , en using query macro for calculation up to printing all this from access 2003 . as i visited you tube en google plus yahoo i discovered that there is a long way to go . given what is saw from USA and UK canada en ... then time came to look for a caching web, and i joined 599cd.com with Mr Richard rost... for advanced levels.
time came when i had to craft solution my self this is when i came to join you members . en currently i was looking for things like
1- hoe to get a debit en credit running balance on a continuous form not a report
2- i am designing a project database but i need to design a weekly timeline for scheduled weekly activities .
now the question on a continuous form how do i highlight text or labels of different activities in a weekly on a continuous form ?????.
in there a help members
my whatsApp numbers +256752852432

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:02
Welcome to the forums!

To help us better understand your needs, I would be very grateful if you could complete this 2 minute survey: Click here for the survey

All surveys are anonymous and not linked to your account.

I want to keep this the very best place for Access and your feedback helps us!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:02
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 10:02
@Arabi Thanks for sharing your background, sounds like a productive journey so far - and welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom