Send UK illegals to America! (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:54
It appears that the Venezuelan government is sending their criminals to America.

The UK is currently in talks with Rwanda to send our illegal immigrants there...

When I saw this below I thought, the UK could copy Venezuela and do the same, package up our illegal immigrants and drop them off on the American border! In Canada maybe then the immigrants would have a choice of country!

Post-edited to add more context for people not in the know....

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:54
I like the offshore island plan. I think we should send people who enter the country illegally to Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket. They claim to offer sanctuary. Although, with Martha's Vineyard, we know it is just virtue signaling. They don't actually offer asylum. Maybe some of the islands in Puget Sound. They are less densely populated. Canada was offering $10,000 and a plot of land for people to go to Newfoundland. Maybe they would take some.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:54
We can't forget that Australia was once a place where undesirables were sent. Problem is, we are running out of islands.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 22:54
It appears that the Venezuelan government is sending their criminals to America.

The UK is currently in talks with Rwanda to send our illegal immigrants there...

When I saw this below I thought, the UK could copy Venezuela and do the same, package up our illegal immigrants and drop them off on the American border! In Canada maybe then the immigrants would have a choice of country!

Post-edited to add more context for people not in the know....

And oh my goodness, but where o where did this migrant with virtually no identification or credentials get a firearm in a city that supposedly has excellent gun control laws???

Any gun control advocates care to explain this one

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
We can't forget that Australia was once a place where undesirables were sent. Problem is, we are running out of islands.
The Earth is "full". in the old days, prior to around 1920 it was common to force massive population relocations. Evidently in the period of 1970 through 1971 (Black September) Jordan took aggressive action against Palestinians in Jordan. The Palestinians then (forced) relocated to Lebanon. That migration then resulted in a civil war there which destabilized Lebanon. (Why aren't the pro-Palestinian protestors complaining about Jordan's ethnic cleansing too.) Where can we force the population of Gaza to relocate to today so that they don't pose a threat to Israel?

Last edited:

Mike Krailo

Local time
And oh my goodness, but where o where did this migrant with virtually no identification or credentials get a firearm in a city that supposedly has excellent gun control laws???

Any gun control advocates care to explain this one
I hear crickets. If he is part of organized crime of any kind, they can obtain the guns through their organization. They can also steal them from law abiding citizens. Check the serial numbers for possible registration if present. It's a good question though.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I hear crickets. If he is part of organized crime of any kind, they can obtain the guns through their organization. They can also steal them from law abiding citizens. Check the serial numbers for possible registration if present. It's a good question though.
Exactly... The criminals will always have a way to get them so gun control laws mostly just affect the good people

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Part of the problem is they don't enforce current laws, instead they write new laws they will not enforce.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Part of the problem is they don't enforce current laws, instead they write new laws they will not enforce.
It's all about virtue signaling. All fluff. No substance. If we can just pass one more new law, it will fix everything. Trump is going to need to up the ante next year. Removing two regulations for every one new one isn't enough. He needs to institute the "cheaper by the dozen" plan or we'll never catch up.

It is downright un-American to have laws on the books that you are not going to enforce with equality. This is how banana republics control the masses. They weaponize their criminal injustice systems.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
If we can just pass one more new law, it will fix everything
And most importantly, if we can spend another billion dollars - now THAT will be the magic bullet that solves the problem once and for all!

Typical Democrat mental illness, a way of thinking that has sparse creativity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom