separating label from text box (1 Viewer)

C

capri

HI,

I used the report wizard to create a report. The report looks fine except for one small item. The initial Label is for the ID Number. It's corresponding text box is attached below it. I would like to unattach it and move the text box to the right of the label. These are both very small items (maximum 6 characters). I don't seem to be able to detach the label from the text box. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can do this?

The next level is the activity which I have set as a memo field and extended across the entire width of the page.
Underneath the activity are several Labels with their corresponding text boxes beneath them. They are spread evenly across the page.

It looks something like this

L1--
T1--

L2------------------------------------------
T2------------------------------------------

L3---- L4--- L5-- L6------ L7---------- L8---
T3---- T4--- T5-- T6------ T7---------- T8---

and I would like to have

L1-- T1--

L2-------------------------------------------

Thanks for any help that anyone can give. I'm just a beginner at this.

R

Rich

Click the field drag it and the label to the right, click the left corner of the label and drag it to the left.
HTH

charityg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:54
When you place your cursor over a selected label or textbox, you'll notice two behaviors. You'll either see a full hand or a hand with a finger pointing up. When you select an object (by clicking), move your cursor to upper lefthand corner until a hand with finger shows and use that to move the label or textbox. The full hand moves the textbox and label together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom