SetValue Macro (Set.Visible) (1 Viewer)

brianborn

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:35
I have a form that has a subform that is NOT visible. I would like for the subform to be visible when the carrier is set to UPS Small Package, but I cannot get it to work. Attached is a screenshot of the macro and form design. There is also a link to the screenshot just in case the images doesn't appear. I have tried this macro in several events, but without any success.

Can someone help me with a solution?

http://screencast.com/t/n8rrb7z5lE

Code:
If [tbl_ShippingLog]![FreightCarrier]="UPS Small Package"
Then Item = SetValue [Forms]![frm_ShippingLog - Matt Marshall]![OptionsUPSform1].[Visible]
Expression = Yes
End If

Last edited:

brianborn

Registered User.
Local time
Thanks Paul. For a temporary fix, I can do this. Currently I'm working toward converting my database to be web ready for Access Services and from my understanding is that VBA is not compatible.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:35
Your understanding is correct. I don't have Access right now, but I think the action is now SetProperty. If you can post the web db I'll play with it.

brianborn

Registered User.
Local time
I'm still months away from converting everything so it will be web ready. If I didn't have a job and also going to school, I would have a lot more time to work on the DB. I learn so much more building my own DB in Access than they teach in school.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:35
Excellent! Glad it helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom