Signatures on Access Form (1 Viewer)

N

Norm Henri

I am new to Access so bare with me. What I am trying to do is this. I have a form to be used as an input. Information is entered into it like any other form (novell concept).
This is where I am getting hung up. I am trying to set it up so that after all the info is entered a user (supervisor) can use a drop down combo box to selct his name, then based on his/her selection it will insert a bitmapped signature in another field on the form. One user suggested a certain way and it worked but with one problem. I need to keep that signature associated with that record so that at a later time we can recreate the form and signature. So I basically need it to update the main table that the form was designed from. I have created the form and tables, although the tables may need some tweaking.

Can anyone help...

KDg

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:42
If you create a table with the signuatures in and have an ID for each one you should be able to drop the ID into the new record that you are creating. Then they can be linked back at any time to pull the signature and data together

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom