Something has changed? (1 Viewer)

Gasman

Enthusiastic Amateur
Local time
Today, 13:33
Previously when you ignored a member, if they posted in a thread, all you saw was 'You are ignoring posts from this member' where they had posted. Should you wish to see that particular post you could click a link.

Now nothing is shown, and until you recognise there are missing posts, and refer to the post numbers, it gets very confusing.?

Can the old display be reinstated please.? It allowed the best of both worlds, especially if the post is a technical post.?

TIA

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Nothing has changed yet. Same as always.

It might all change to whatever when the plugin is installed. The plugin guy is so slow in replying. It has been 2 days now since my last email and I am still waiting!

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:33
I recently started to use the Ignore feature, Gasman, and my experience so far, anyway, has been:
- With respect to general content (actual posts) the ignored member has made, I only see a small link at the BOTTOM of the thread page, that allows me to "Show Ignored Content"
- With respect to quotes from the ignored member, then there is a little "Show Ignored Content" right where someone has quoted him.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
The new plugin has different Ignore features. You can ignore threads, members or entire forum sections. Also, I believe it hides the ignored posts from the What's new section too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom