The Deep State (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 03:04
I do too. I'm not really a fan of Trump and I just don't have the gumption to do a deep-dive into the political world anymore. I went all-in back in 2012 and realized that the two-party system is just two sides of the same shit-sandwich we get force fed. Sad part is neither side wants to give in so they pretend if doesn't taste bad. The assholes in politics don't really care, they just want to stay employed and continue, with the help of lame-stream media, to pit us against each other - keeps us from realizing where the real problem is because we are too busy eating that damn sandwich.

But...

The fact that BOTH sides are afraid of him means that he MUST be doing something right. He is a threat to the "system" and that old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes to mind.

Once I realized we are all f***ed no matter what jack-ass sits in the oval office, it gave me a sense of calmness and allows me to read these posts with amusement.

"Who is John Galt?"
I'm just counterpunching 👊. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
@NauticalGent I agree with your political assessment of both party's 100%. I guess I'm rooting for Trump because he includes the American people as part of his message in regards to the border, inflation etc.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:04
There were guns involved with the January 6th touristas;
Who got arrested for carrying a gun? There was a gun crime that day. A capitol police officer shot a protester at point blank range with no warning and killed her. Apparently, that wasn't a crime because he was black and she was white and even though she was unarmed, she deserved it because she was a Trump supporter
Your first three bullet points are somtimes used to keep people from voting.
..How EXACTLY does asking for photo ID prevent a person from voting? Have you tried to cash a check at your own bank? Have you tried to enter a government building? Have you tried to get on an airplane? Only illegal aliens don't need photo id. They also fly free. Saves the pimps a lot of money as they send the "girls" by plane wherever the John wants them to go.
..How EXACTLY does securing the drop boxes prevent a person from voting? What it does is show that one person is stuffing the ballot box with multiple ballots, multiple times at multiple boxes? How many votes does one person get? Why would such a person be wearing plastic gloves that he then removes after dropping off his votes and tosses in the handy garbage can?
..How EXACTLY does automatic registration stop a person from voting? I know for a FACT that this automatic process registers non-citizens. A co-worker, who is a Canadian citizen, went to the DMV and renewed his license. When he came back to his desk, he looked at his paperwork and saw that they had registered him to vote. He went right back to the DMV to fix the problem but then he is an honest person.
..You actually don't believe the laptop exists? The FBI knows it exists and that it belonged to Hunter and that the garbage on it is all real.
.."If I don't win there will be a bloodbath." You apparently didn't listen to the previous few sentences where Trump was talking about the auto factories China is building in Mexico to replace the remnants of what is left of the auto industry in Detroit and the rest of the country. So you have no clue what "bloodbath" is referring to and you don't care. It is just one more "Charlottesville" where you can take something Trump said out of context and make it into something totally sinister. Think about this very carefully, if you have to edit his words and deliberately misinterpret them, maybe Trump isn't actually as bad as you think he is. Shouldn't you be able to quote him in context to show how evil he is? The fact that you can't quote him in context says it all.

The LIES are big and loud and repeated by all the talking heads 24/7 and forwarded to you by your friends and you see them on X and FB and Google manipulates your feed so the negative Trump comments are always at the top of the stack. But the retractions happen once, are never repeated, and then are buried 200 items in so you never see them in your feeds.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Your first three bullet points are somtimes used to keep people from voting

Good! That's the whole point. We WANT to keep people from voting unless they have the proper ID and have put in a miniscule, required, soupcon of effort to actually do it. We only WANT sane, identifiable, citizens to be included in voting privileges. And in my personal opinion, it should only be people who pay taxes. Which could easily be solved by making everyone taxed at 10%, but that's a different conversation.

No representation without taxation ... a very useful reversal spin of the infamous saying used by our founding fathers. Who's with me to start a movement

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Seemed like a threat to me. Like a call to arms. Like "Stand down but stand by." Like "We are going to march down to the Capital, It will be wild."
Then you never listened to the quote in context. You are always willing to believe the worst of Trump. Trump could have added - "in the auto industry" after the word "bloodbath". That still doesn't quite clarify the meaning of the comment unless you review the previous few sentences where he talks about the Chinese building big auto factories in Mexico with the intent of putting American auto workers out of business. Is the meaning of the word "bloodbath" becoming clearer? Do you understand yet WHO would be the victims of the "bloodbath"???? Why do you allow the media to LIE to you this way????

Listen to at least the previous 5 minutes of the speech so you understand what Trump meant by the word "bloodbath". It was 100% accurate. If we lose the rest of the "American" auto industry to Chinese factories in Mexico, it is more than Detroit that we need to write off. It will be a "bloodbath" when you consider how far reaching the devastation will be as all the supporting businesses shut down as well. Even the Thai nail salons. If no one in the family has a job, no one is getting their nails done. THAT is the "bloodbath" Trump was talking about. You really need to stop believing everything you hear. This is ridiculous.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Anyone who takes his quote which referred DIRECTLY to the auto industry and then said it will be a bloodbath, and then somehow contorts that into that he was talking about human blood, is below idiot level. I'm sorry, they just are.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You really need to stop believing everything you hear. This is ridiculous.
Why, once you see how they lie to you, do you still believe them? Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Why be sorry, It's funny (y) (y)

I try to avoid stooping to the 'idiot' , 'stupid', type of level of references, and probabl shoul have this time too, I just was unable to resist.
He was clearly talking about an economic bloodbath. I watched the quote, dang , Democratty-people.

jpl458

Local time
I do too. I'm not really a fan of Trump and I just don't have the gumption to do a deep-dive into the political world anymore. I went all-in back in 2012 and realized that the two-party system is just two sides of the same shit-sandwich we get force fed. Sad part is neither side wants to give in so they pretend if doesn't taste bad. The assholes in politics don't really care, they just want to stay employed and continue, with the help of lame-stream media, to pit us against each other - keeps us from realizing where the real problem is because we are too busy eating that damn sandwich.

But...

The fact that BOTH sides are afraid of him means that he MUST be doing something right. He is a threat to the "system" and that old adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" comes to mind.

Once I realized we are all f***ed no matter what jack-ass sits in the oval office, it gave me a sense of calmness and allows me to read these posts with amusement.

"Who is John Galt?"
I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on.
It looks like you have done everything BUT move on....you're not the only one, just the only one (so far) that claims to have done so.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:04
NG, that is a great video... not only because of its message, but DAMN the marker artist is talented!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
That is the absolute truth. The Republicans hate him even more than the Democrats. The Republican pieces of dog poo have been supporting the Democrats for way too long. They are spending us into the poor house and keeping us engaged in endless wars and Trump is against both of those policies.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Not quite as good, but 'purt near close...

Believing anything that video says requires a heck of a lot more faith in magic than I will probably ever have, but it's a fun theme song

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Just going to leave this here...

Absolutely amazing video. It makes a lot of assertions. Mostly they seem true to me.

It leaves one's self esteem in a livable position. Either you're unbiased (supposedly "good" thing) and dumb, or you're smart (supposedly a "good" thing) but biased. Maybe this is why the video is watchable LOL

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It is human to be biased. Everyone is biased. The key is to understand that you are biased so you can step back a bit and make rational assessments and recognize that the other point of view is rarely 100% wrong. Even an open border isn't wrong in a perfect world. The problem is we don't live in a perfect world where everyone is equal and one country is much the same as another except for the food and language.

For open borders to actually work, you can't have a welfare state. Our current system is the worst of all possible worlds. We have a welfare system AND we are stupid enough to allow the criminals who break into our country against our laws to suck from it. This incentivizes the poor and downtrodden to get here to the "promised land" at any cost to be taken care of by our welfare system. They jeopardize their lives and those of their children to get here. They pay drug cartels thousands of dollars to accompany them across the border. They sell themselves into slavery. The party in charge of our government thinks of themselves as moral and good and therefore we should "share the wealth". The problem with this concept is that it is NOT THEIR wealth to give away. It is MINE and I didn't sign the suicide pact. When the government takes money from me to give to you because for some reason it has determined that you are more deserving, that is theft. It is not charity. It is outright theft. Everybody who wants to support a poor family is welcome to do it. I have a vet I support. But I strenuously object to you STEALING from me to support your virtue signaling so you can feel good.

So, in the abstract, an open border is "good". In reality, it is bad. The left, for reasons I cannot understand, can not put two and two together and see that you can't have an open border AND a welfare state. The media lies to them 24/7 and the government hides the actual numbers. No one actually knows how many aliens are in this country illegally. It is quite likely that whatever that number, we added NINE MILLION more in the past three years. There is no way we can assimilate NINE MILLION people in a generation let alone a few years. These people will never learn to speak English so they will never be employable beyond unskilled labor. They don't come to assimilate. They don't come to become "Americans". They come to steal from us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom