the most ridiculous police encounter... (1 Viewer)

conception_native_0123

Local time
Today, 08:24
based on what is being said here: https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/police-are-the-new-pariahs.317437/page-3

can anyone else share what the most ridiculous police experience they ever had was? Here's mine:

Months ago I called the cedar rapids PD here in Iowa and tried to get some information out of an officer for my own purposes. I had no evil intent. and he said to me:
you're not going to get that out of me. what if this phone call is recorded and my voice ends up on youtube? you're not going to get me. go find another fish. [click]

geez! I couldn't believe he was saying that to me!

conception_native_0123

Local time
What information did you try to get from the officer?
i was looking for a place to live and asking about what types of economics are associated with different parts of town for goodness sake! geez. maybe he thought I was Floyd's friend. I have no freaking idea!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You asked the wrong people, that's why. Ask to see that city's crime maps from the Metropolitan Crime Commission or whatever they call it. The police don't keep that. Another municipal group would have that.

conception_native_0123

Local time
You asked the wrong people, that's why
well i guess so! geez. I couldn't believe his response to me. I was pretty disappointed in the man. =( but that's not what I asked richard. do you have any run-ins with the police that are memorable to you?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 06:24
Not sure about anyone else, but IF I had a mental inventory of "memorable run-ins with the police", that type of thing might stay in the vault.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, sometimes you ask personal questions. You keep on directing questions at me - probably because I'm one of the few people who has not yet put you on IGNORE. I've decided to reduce my involvement in your particular form of trolling. So it is none of your business whether I have been a pristine citizen or a major scoff-law. I will continue to watch you for excessive behavior, but I think at this point my WaterCooler promise has to expire. If you go over the line anywhere in this site and I see it, you get a vacation.

conception_native_0123

Local time
but I think at this point my WaterCooler promise has to expire
i never said I was a troll. i didn't think i was a troll. but i don't remember you making any promises either. but if you won't talk to me anymore, then so be it. I will limit my postings in the watercooler. sorry about that, whatever I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom