The NBA would call it a Flagrant 2 (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 08:47
And the other team would get 2 free throws and possession . The player that committed the foul is immediatly ejected. Time out. The play is under further review.

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:47
And the other team would get 2 free throws and possession . The player that committed the foul is immediatly ejected. Time out. The play is under further review.
I'm a bit confused by your message. I was checking messages that have not received a reply and saw your message. I get the impression you might have accidentally posted this message in a new thread instead of in answer to an existing one. If that's not the case then you definitely need to supply some more information because I'm at a loss...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 11:47
Given the history, I would lay dollars to donuts that DJT is involved somehow... He has been living rent-free in a lot of folks minds over that last few years!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Given the history, I would lay dollars to donuts that DJT is involved somehow... He has been living rent-free in a lot of folks minds over that last few years!

Err, yes, no, and no f'in idea .... I'm completely in the dark and it's not because of winter solstice!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

Any time there are 2, his favorite memory succumbs to random forgetfulness from what it pertains to in the back shed

jpl458

Local time
I'm a bit confused by your message. I was checking messages that have not received a reply and saw your message. I get the impression you might have accidentally posted this message in a new thread instead of in answer to an existing one. If that's not the case then you definitely need to supply some more information because I'm at a loss...
I don't quite rmember what it was about exactly. I am sure it made sense to me a the time.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
OK you lot! Since I was left in the dark about this American sports chat, I turned to my mate ChatGPT for some clarity. And guess what? It's about a 'Flagrant 2' foul in NBA basketball. Meaning - a player is ejected fast, and the other team scores free throws and the ball.

As for the comments about DJT, I was as lost as ever. Looks like it jumped from basketball to politics, as per usual.

Thanks to ChatGPT, I'm a bit wiser now about your NBA rules.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Flagrant 2' foul in NBA basketball.
Apologies Tony, it never occurred to me that you missed the basketball vernacular. As far as DJT, since the OP has pretty much been obsessed with him and his many legal proceedings, I figured the post was some sort analogy about that...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
it never occurred to me that you missed the basketball vernacular

I must confess that I find myself having similar feelings to this thread as to when I accidently ask my wife what is happening in the current soap opera. I will say something like "is that bloke her boyfriend?" "Did she push her friend off the wall?" Tracy starts to explain what's going on. My eyes glaze over, my ears cease to function. We've come to an understanding, if I ask such a stupid question she says you don't really want to know do you? And I say no!

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
We've come to an understanding, if I ask such a stupid question she says you don't really want to know do you? And I say no!
Happens a lot when Missy watches the Bachelor/Bachelorette and any one of its offspring...

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
I told Chatty: It seems you added one too many 6's in the OddSum...

Her reply:
You are correct, and I appreciate your attention to detail. Let's correct the calculation:

Code:
UPC11Text = "02636267000"
DigitsList = {0, 2, 6, 3, 6, 2, 6, 7, 0, 0, 0}
OddSum = Sum of odd-positioned digits = 0 + 6 + 6 + 6 + 0 = 18
EvenSum = Sum of even-positioned digits = 2 + 3 + 2 + 7 + 0 + 0 = 14
TotalSum = OddSum * 3 + EvenSum = 18 * 3 + 14 = 68
Mod10 = TotalSum Mod 10 = 68 Mod 10 = 8
CheckDigit = If Mod10 = 0 then 0 else 10 - Mod10 = 10 - 8 = 2

I apologize for the oversight. The correct check digit for the UPC code "02636267000" is 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom