The Picture Story (1 Viewer)

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Today, 16:56
The Aftershock from the explosion sent earth soaring through space...

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Until God who was clearly female, took pity on the earth and stabilized it's orbit around a new star in a new Solar System..

scott-atkinson

Local time
God then sent to earth a race of super sentient beings to clean up the Atmosphere and help preserve life on the planet and allow it to flourish.

Our beautiful Planet

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Too bad these sentient beings are cyborgs as they are prone to viruses! Which then turns them into mass killing machines!

scott-atkinson

Local time
Eventually after years of fighting, a Virus Killer was found which destroyed all the evil robots..

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
Except for one! dun dun dun dundun, dun dun dun dundun

scott-atkinson

Local time
I'll be Back....

The Good Terminator came to the rescue and dismantled the evil Terminator and recycled it into scrap...

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
But woah, Out of nowhere! Autobots assemble, they could not condone the loss of a fellow machine and destroyed the good terminator...

scott-atkinson

Local time
Unfortunately the living organisms inside the Autobots succumb to the most common of Viruses on earth that of the common cold..

With no immunity built up over thousands of years by humans, the Autobots quickly died...

scott-atkinson

Local time
The Decepticons, were now free to use the All Spark and destroy the entire Universe.

Unfortunately they were so Dumb Ass they forget that this would destroyed themselves also...

THE END

ConnorGiles

Strange Traveller
Local time
But the creators could not allow this to happen, and stopped the All spark in its tracks just outside of Earth's atmosphere...

scott-atkinson

Local time
And then the Creators, through the use of 3D Printing, creating a race of Sentient beings all the same, and made them all submissive, and then created a solitary man to live amongst them, and that would be me, and I lived happily ever after in peace with all my wonderful Scarlett's... :) ;)

Scarlett

Me (not to scale :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom