This will oust the corruption of transgender (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:16
One can be suspicious of someone without being transphobic. Unusual public behavior warrants attention regardless of whether it is some type of cross-dressing or furry costuming or exposing lots of skin. I, too, would be a bit suspicious.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 12:16
Unusual public behavior warrants attention regardless

So this leads us to the next question. What would be the main, obvious thing they have to gain from trying to make it less "unusual" - by constantly doing things like public drag shows, library drag story hour, etc? After enough years of that, it's no longer unusual, and no longer, (purportedly) warrants attention...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:16
19 minutes in to this video Sall Grover explains very well what I've been trying to explain. Real men do not go into women's spaces, unless there are exceptional circumstances.

Real men understand how uncomfortable this would make your wife, your daughter, your sister feel....

Notice how these trans men give themselves names "Roxan Tickle" Pippi Longstocking" which are aimed at being attractive to kids...

I mean why would you add "tickle" to your Trans name?

Maybe if you were into bondage or something like that, but if you are placing yourself in an area where you've got access to children, then I've got to doubt your motives for such names "Mr tickle"

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:16
I finally got to watch the previous video. Sall makes a good point and that is that real men respect women's boundaries. It is only perverts or misogynists who won't. My husband would rather have shot himself then to have gone into a "woman's" space

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom