Total Record (1 Viewer)

syah96

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:42
I have a problem in counting the record.
I have a training database where the record will contain both Intructor and trainer. One instructor can train many trainer. And i want to count how many trainer being trained by each instructor. Please help me. I kinda hope the it not only can show in report but also in form if possible. If not is ok. Tq

cookiegary01

I scream Ice cream
Local time
Today, 05:42
In your form or report, in the HEADER or FOOTER add a text box. Inside it type the following: =Count([YourField]). The success of this will depend on whether you place it in a subform or a main form.

Last edited:

syah96

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:42
sorry for my late reply. Done that already but the problem is it likely to count all record and not the specific one. What i want to do is calculate the number of record stored for each instructor where there is a number of instructor and each of them has need to train many trainer. So how i want to count how much trainer being train by instructor. EG: Mr James has 20 trainer, Mr X has 30 Trainer ...

cookiegary01

I scream Ice cream
Local time
Today, 05:42
If I understand you correctly you want to show all instructors and count how many trainers per instructor.Sounds like this is what you need: a (Total) query that groups on instuctor and counts records for each trainer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom