US Now Embedding "Political Commissars" into the Government to Ensure Adherence to the Democratic Party Political Agenda (1 Viewer)

FrankRuperto

Local time
Today, 13:48
Delta won't lose any sleep over that. I want to see how Georgia and other rogue states' asses pucker up when the masses i.e. the people start boycotting them. We're creating a national database of blacklisted states, businesses and people. We're going to hurt their bank accounts. Boycott their tourism, industry, professional services, etc into bankruptcy.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:48
If it's a burden for some people of color to obtain proper ID then it all of our responsibility to help them become mainstream. Why would we leave certain people behind without voter ID?

Isn't the goal to raise every citizen to a minimal level?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Delta won't lose any sleep over that. I want to see how Georgia and other rogue states' asses pucker up when the masses i.e. the people start boycotting them. We're creating a national database of blacklisted states, businesses and people. We're going to hurt their bank accounts. Boycott their tourism, industry, professional services, etc into bankruptcy.
Yes, Frank, that's funny. What is possibly even funnier that I want to see is how people are going to boycott 47 states. :LOL:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I live in Arizona, people thought SB1070 would just kill us, the end of the world as we know it. Not much really ended up happening. We lost a few golfers for a few months, one part of the law was struck down, another part was upheld, blah blah - life goes on.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1617736316096.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
boycotting and defunding states that pass laws to suppress voters rights.
Apparently, you are not capable of reading the actual legislation. Wouldn't want to read something that differs from the lies told by Biden.

The fact that Colorado has more restrictive voting regulations than the ones in Georgia's new law shouldn't bother anyone. Just look away. Those aren't the droids you're looking for. Hypocrisy rules. Facts be damned.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
@FrankRuperto uses the tired overused term "suppress voter rights", but never discloses what he means by that. Exactly how are the Republicans "suppressing voter rights" according to Frank? Requiring ID is not suppressing voter rights. All Frank responds with are inflammatory comments that "we are out to get you", which clearly demonstrates that he supports the imposition of a totalitarian state. I have not heard of any totalitarian state supporting the concept of "voting rights". That implies that Frank does not actually believe in "voting rights". That makes Frank's hysterical illogical complaining moot.

FrankRuperto

Local time
Yes, Frank, that's funny. What is possibly even funnier that I want to see is how people are going to boycott 47 states. :LOL:
Well, for openers, Biden is going to drastically cut federal funds to republican rogue states, and if they get too stupid, we will send in the armed forces and setup a new provisional government.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Republican states aren't in the financial ruin that others are in in the first place, so that won't result in much leverage. Keep trying, though!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Well, for openers, Biden is going to drastically cut federal funds to republican rogue states, and if they get too stupid, we will send in the armed forces and setup a new provisional government.
You're off your meds again but that's an interesting excuse for not reading legislation you are so upset about.

FrankRuperto

Local time
You're off your meds again but that's an interesting excuse for not reading legislation you are so upset about.
There's no need to waste time and energy reading or debating all the republican hogwash. We're just going to do what needs to be done with or without republicans approval. Renounce your trump and republican ideology or go down in flames with them.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
There's no need to waste time and energy reading or debating all the republican hogwash.
So that's what the legislation is? Hogwash!!! You don't actually know what it says and yet you're willing to believe the lyin' Biden that it reinstitutes the Jim Crow era? Biden is lying outright. It's not even close. It is not a difference of opinion. His remarks on the subject are outright LIES. Does that bother you at all? If you read the legislation, you would KNOW for a fact that he is lying. Even the WAPO KNOWS Biden is lying. Why does Biden have to lie? Why do you not even want to know that he is lying? Could the whole façade start to crumble once you see the lies it is built on?

PS, you should probably stop threatening people.

FrankRuperto

Local time
We Democrats are now in charge. We're going to do whatever it takes regardless. Take it or leave it, we don't care what you have to say.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
That is not civil. Very arrogant and closed minded You don't define the "truth".

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm ready to let Frank revel in his self-induced ignorance.

FrankRuperto

Local time
No worries, sooner or later this site will go down in flames along with trump and the republicans. I'm just hanging around to see the fireworks 🍿

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 12:48
Frank, chill. NOW.

The USA is made up of all kinds of people. You are targeting and denigrating Republicans, predicting doom and gloom for them, and almost salivating over something or another based on Democrat rule. Which indicates to me that you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. You don't appear to want to try to see the other side of the argument.

The original intent of the USA was to force compromise precisely because the founding fathers understood that the new country's demographics were absolutely not uniform. They intentionally made it harder for a particular demographic to trample the rights of those in the other kinds of demographic groups.

YOU, on the other hand, take great glee in talking about Democrats being in power now. As though that made one iota of difference, long term. Just remember, when you guys undo what Trump did, four years later the Republicans can undo what Joe did. And that is because there is this vitriolic competition, brought about by the idea that sharing isn't good enough any more... you want it ALL and damned be those who oppose you. The word "compromise" seems to no longer be politically correct.

About 140 years ago, a similar situation (very different in detail but identical in overall concept) came up and it led to a civil war with a real shooting match going on. It was about two sides of an intractable debate. OK, it was a WRONG-HEADED debate because slavery was wrong, so the parallel isn't perfect. But the concept of unalterably opposed sides leading to actual war isn't so far-fetched.

Let's be clear. If you ain't Robin Hood then robbing from the rich and giving to the poor will eventually get you hung or worse. And yet that is exactly what Democrats want to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom