What would be the right choice of Microsoft Tool to create a Task Pool? (1 Viewer)

prabha_friend

Prabhakaran Karuppaih
Local time
Today, 18:04
Hi All,

I recently got hired in an electronic devices service centre. There are so many service repairs (Tasks) to be done everyday. We have of bunch of service engineers (Mostly Freelancing Electronics Experts) to manage that. The problem is, As most of them are Freelancers, we cannot "Demand" them to take a task and finish the same. So I have suggested an idea to create a task pooling system online and the interested engineers can enrol and finish the activities according to their availability (local based mostly) and their expertise... As a Microsoft Developer, I want to develop the same on using Microsoft tools only. Which would be the right choice of tool to develop the same. As far as I know,
  1. In Outlook there was an Task Option (Now called To-Do)
  2. Also heard Microsoft Teams is also better for Collaboration.
  3. Like that SharePoint and so many.
Which would be the right fit. Please suggest.

With Hope,
Prabhakaran

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:34
Using a common container (.PST) file where any named member can look at it, the Outlook Task option might be helpful - though you would perhaps need a way to include details. I don't recall how much space you have in a task entry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom