When cancel an event, all the check box unchecked (1 Viewer)

toumack

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:57
Good evening,
I have a form named [Formulaire des paiement-clientsCombiné] on which I have a subform named [sbfActiveOrdersPaiements] that triggers event when I click on the check box, however, if for some reasons I want to cancel that event, I have a button named cancel and when I click on that button, I would like to have all check box unchecked in my subform, nothing more.
At the moment, I have only the last check box checked that are getting unchecked with this code:
Code:
Forms![Formulaire des paiements-clientsCombiné].[sbfActiveOrdersPaiements].Form.[Combiner] = 0

Here are the fields in that subform:
Table - État - NoComm - Combiner (The checkbox)
So the information has to say in the 3 first field, but all checked must be unchecked
Hopefully my English is not too bad so you can understand my needs on that.

If someone can help, that would be appreciated.

Have a great week-end

Claude from Quebec, Canada

toumack

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:57
Hi, reading on the net, I learned that I can do this by creating an update query so that all the checkboxes will be unchecked, I tried and it works on the first try... long life to the net.
Now I have another problems is that I want to trigger an event for the boxes that are checked only, I am posting a new thread on that, please consider this one as resolved.
Thank you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom