Where will we be by end of 2020? (1 Viewer)

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:03
course the advantage of living closer to work is less time to travel, saving 45 minutes single trip 2 times a day, 5 days a week 45 weeks per year adds up for a lot of extra time to life :)

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 01:03
course the advantage of living closer to work is less time to travel, saving 45 minutes single trip 2 times a day, 5 days a week 45 weeks per year adds up for a lot of extra time to life :)

True, but when you hang out with friends until 12 or 1 in the morning.... you'd rather a shorter distance home.... Also, I dont want to drive an hour to church on SUndays, and I like my church a lot, I don't want to switch. Fortunately for me, this is all hypothetical... :D

scott-atkinson

I'm with the Witch.......
Local time
Today, 07:03
Looking back at old technology Television programmes makes me laugh, they were predicting by 2010 we would have a Base on Mars, have Hover Cars and all be wearing Silver Spandex suits, as we would all be slim as we only had pills to eat to get our proteins and vitamins that the body required..

Now where did I put my Silver Cat suit... ;)

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 01:03
Looking back at old technology Television programmes makes me laugh, they were predicting by 2010 we would have a Base on Mars, have Hover Cars and all be wearing Silver Spandex suits, as we would all be slim as we only had pills to eat to get our proteins and vitamins that the body required..

Now where did I put my Silver Cat suit... ;)

I like the pill I came up with better.....

namliam

The Mailman - AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 08:03
I just LOVE my work-home travel, yesterday traffic was a NIGHTMARE, people stuck in traffic for over 4 to 5 hours on a 30 minute ride. I just leasured on home no problem.

Because of this when I "hang out with friends" I might have a bit longer to get home, but also have 30+ mins of extra sleep to catch up :)

mdemarte

Computer Wizard
Local time
Today, 07:03
RETIRED! :cool:

Good

Like colleges today, high school classes available on-line.

Bad

Earth's resources plummeting as population continues to grow and more people expect a standard of living closer to what those of us posting on this forum have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom