Will Biden Ever Take Genuine Hard Questions from Reporters? (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 23:23
The evidence continues to slowly accumulate that Biden is being shielded from the reporters.
"... Psaki said in the podcast published Thursday. "In fact, a lot of times, we say, ‘Don’t take questions,' you know? ..." (emphasis added)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Payback time! Both Biden and Harris received virtual pies in the face this week. This, of course, was "music" to Fox News. But a quick superficial inspection of the headlines at the New York Times, The Washington Post, and CNN disclosed that the "music" was not playing there. Instead, to detract from Biden/Harris bad optics, these media outlets published numerous articles concerning how the recent US Supreme Court ruling was somehow a "blow to Democracy" (which is "fake" news). The Trump administration while it was in office had to endure an endless tirade of "fake" news related to anonymous sources claiming that the Trump administration was in disarray and abusive. Recall how Jim Acosta, at press conferences, treated the Trump administration. Will Acosta ever call out Biden for only taking planted questions, only calling on pre-selected reporters, and treating reporters badly? Probably not. Now that the Biden/Harris administration is in the focus, the left leaning media is amazingly silent concerning the same type of derogatory accusations. Hypocrisy.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 20:23
Why are women like Harris and Clinton so toxic to work with? Asking for a friend.

Ever see the women on CNN mornings? Uffda.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Why are women like Harris and Clinton so toxic to work with?
That is an inconvenient truth that is simply not allowed to be discussed in polite society, especially with today's toxic politically correct hysteria.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The "best" (male/female) working relationships are those were the male is the "boss".
Next step down on the ladder, is the female boss with male subordinates.
At the bottom, and most toxic is a female boss with female subordinates.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I will assume that Jordan Peterson has covered this topic. Maybe @Uncle Gizmo has some insight. I've been exposed to this concept somewhere along my working career and have observed it to be valid. The most obvious culprit (for males), our chromosomes generating that "evil" hormone testosterone. But in today's anti-scientific gender fluid tidal-wave, the chromosome viewpoint will be condemned.

A randomly selected article:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Both my wife and daughter perfer working with male bosses, they say the men are more chill.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
But in today's anti-scientific gender fluid tidal-wave, the chromosome viewpoint will be condemned.
Yes of course, while we're all being forced to pretend something we all knew wasn't true until yesterday.
The two genders are different, and each one does have unique strengths and weaknesses. And it is OK that they are different. Stop striving against it, in vain.

Enter the steady, gradual undermining of the family structure that God created, and that - according to NUMEROUS studies throughout the years and as recent as a few years ago, STILL is the #1 predictor of success across pretty much all measurable metrics in society.

Isn't it a grand coincidence? No matter what secularists & progressives try to change, they just cannot for the life of them seem to change the fact that when a man and a woman enter into a sacred marriage and stay in the marriage for life, with children, things tend to go better statistically speaking than any other scenario.

Great saying to live by:
If you never LEAVE the basics, you never have to go "BACK to the basics"

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The best manager I ever worked for was a woman but technically I didn't work for her since I was a consultant. All of her actual employees were male and so were most of the consultants on the team.

I moved out of Corporate America and into consulting very early on in my career because I simply couldn't stand the back biting and I also wasn't very tolerant of incompetence. Although I managed numerous people over the years, men were always easier as long as they weren't misogynists.

I had one very funny incident with a client manager. I used to take my assistant (male) with me to our requirements meetings because he was going to be the one doing the coding plus it always helped to have at least two people listening to what the user wanted. After the third meeting I realized that the user always addressed questions to Keith. To his credit, Keith never answered. He just looked at me and I answered. On the way back to our office one day, Keith mentioned it and suggested a tactic. For the next meeting and all subsequent meetings, we would always sit on opposite sides of the user manager. So he would have to turn his head to address one of us. Keith and I had a great time playing ping-pong with his head:)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time

Will Biden Ever Take Genuine Hard Questions from Reporters?​

Once again Biden is giving a non-answer when questioned about covid-19 in regards to the southern border. Undocumented and un-vaxxed individuals are flooding across the southern border. Obviously, Biden and the Democrats are not concerned about American citizens who are being exposed to covid-19 by undocumented and un-vaxxed individuals. The Dems are concerned with politics, not science. This should prove disastrous for the Biden regime in the mid-terms and beyond.

1628097981936.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Having lunch and listening to Polka music in Frankenmuth, MI. The Fox News pundits, made and obvious observation that I missed. The Biden admistrations Covid policies are racist as they have a disperate impact on minority communities, an argument which Democrats use to claim that voter identification is somehow racist.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Maybe the COVID 19 pandemic exposed racial inequalities in nation's economic system but, the media is a great contributor of it. Their reports are not filtered or censored, which is a good thing, but, they focus more on Asian hates news. That's the way I see it.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Well who is the person (cabal?) behind the curtain manipulating the artificial construct identified as Joe Biden?
Distressing is the fact that Biden, even before he became President, hid in his bunker and when he did "meet" the press, they only asked softball questions. There is now a long history of Biden being both protected and endorsed by some of the press. Cracks in Biden receiving favorable treatment by the press may be starting to crack due to the Afghanistan debacle.

Last edited:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time

It's almost like the world is sloooooooowly realizing what all republican voters knew long before Biden got elected: He is a ridiculous, beyond senile, idea-less common criminal in a suit. Slowly but surely everyone is like Oh, I see what you mean now....and I see why you thought Trump was a better option! As the approval rating of the whole world toward Biden continues its long, slow decline - it had to hit them in the face first, though

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
The so-called President doesn't even have control over his own press conference, his aids run the show and they blame everyone else for their bad behaviour. Where are the "good" Democrats? Are there any left? Shameful.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
When the President of the United States of America gets his mic cut by his handlers, who is running the show and do you really think our enemies don't notice these things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom