Worksheet Change Events (1 Viewer)

Ginny2222

Ginny
Local time
Today, 09:17
I have 3 events that need to work when certain cells are changed. The first 2 events are identical, but are set up to look at different ranges of cells within the same Excel worksheet. Each one works fine on its own, but won't work together.

So I put 1 in the Worksheet change section and the other in the Workbook Sheet change area and they work fine.

Is there a way that I can get these to work together in the 1 area?

I have a third event, which in tracking all changes. Again, this works perfectly on its own, but once it is added to the Worksheet change section it won't work.

I have tried building them as functions and calling them from Worksheet change but again, I can't get them to function.

Help would be greatly appreciated.

rgs
Ginny

SpentGeezer

Pure Noobism
Local time
Today, 18:17
Should this be posted on a Microsoft Excel forum? Try the attached...your description didn't make much sense to me.. COuld be my Noobism..

Attachments

• poss.xls
    22 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Ginny2222

Ginny
Local time
Thanks for the reply SpentGeezer, but I had already tried the Excel Forum some time ago with this and didn't get it worked out. As it is Visual Basics I thought this forum might be able to help.

I am managing with the programme as I have developed it, but I would like to get a better solution!

rgs
Ginny

Should this be posted on a Microsoft Excel forum? Try the attached...your description didn't make much sense to me.. COuld be my Noobism..

Ginny2222

Ginny
Local time
Oh, I forgot to say, that while the 2 sets of code were identical, they were working on separate cell ranges.

I played around with IF statements and I have finally got the 3 pieces of code to work within the 'worksheet change' area, and I am happy with my program.

Thanks all, for a wonderful forum. Even if the answers don't always come directly, they can always be found somewhere here.

I've learnt a lot :)

rgs
Ginny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom