The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
, 18:23
Thank you for reading my invisible thoughts, with those of your own.

Please do not be alarmed, there is nothing wrong with your Monitor.

You are now entering The Twilight Internet Orb Zone!

Imagine for a moment, I just got approval to try my free idea concept!

Yes, it is all approved in this confidential folder I am holding.

It turns out, in this imaginary story, that President Obama feels,

that some past afterlife Republicans, needs a closer watch over.

Regardless the imaginary reason, here we are!

What to do next?

Cyberkinetics, founded in 2001 by Brown University scientist John Donoghue. For more than a decade prior to starting the company, Donoghue had conducted animal research to build computer interfaces for processing brain signals.

"Hello Tim,

I have been expecting you!

Here is one of our youngest Brain Gate patients,

Don't let his age fool you. He had a near death experience a while back, and is very smart!"

I'm sorry, I was looking for a Brain Gate patient a little older.

How about somebody like this?

"Sure Tim, we can do that.

How about the first BrainGate patient, who is now a floating Orb some where"

Is he still floating around here some place?

"He might be!"

Let's bring in Medium Lisa Williams, and see if she can pick up on where he might be.

Thank you Medium Lisa Williams, for finding the time in your busy reality schedule, to help with this imaginary option.

"No problem Tim, I am glad to do it"

"Do you have anything that he has used, that I can touch, to help with this option?"

How about this old BrainGate sensor,

that use to be against his skull?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensor

"Yes, the force is strong with this one!

I keep seeing somebody, who is going by the name of Nagle. Is that the Brain Gate patient you are looking for?"

Works for me!

What is he saying?

"It is not your fault"

What does he mean by that Lisa?

"It is not your fault that some people would like me to wait even longer to communicate through Brain Gate with you"

Please inform the patient Lisa, that we will stick the same sensor, that he was used to in the past,

up by the ceiling, and give him a chance to try it, in the next 30 minutes.

Is he willing to try this option Lisa?

"He said he would!"

Dear Mr. Donoghue, could we have this sensor up by the ceiling in the next 30 minutes?

No problem Tim, glad I could help!

...To be continued later today!

Last edited:

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
Today, 02:23
If you truly feel that death comes soon enough, for what ever reason you believe that might be, then you would think that you would be concerned about it more, especially now that we have other options out there.
Assuming for a moment you're spot on right about the existence of these afterlife orbs, has it occurred to you that maybe, detaining them and trying to get them to connect to machines might be the wrong thing to do?

If they exist, maybe there's some place they're meant to go - maybe what you're proposing is actually a corruption of the way things should be.

Suppose, for example, that there is some expiration period during which thought energy orbs must travel to the hereafter to be welcomed into the sustaining bosom of their ancestors, or if they don't make it there in time, they dissipate into a disordered, unthinking, unfeeling, inert cloud of orb-energy-dust.

In attempting to keep them hanging around talking to living people via machines, you might actually be putting them in terrible danger.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Because like most, stable people on this planet, I accept it as a fact of life and death does not frighten me! If you truly and honestly had a, proper, near death experience you'd understand. However, I suspect that you have watched "flatliners" once too often. What are you so scared of Tim? What's so frightening about reality that you can't live in it? What has driven you to this drivvel?

I have never seen the movie "Flat liners", but I did have a near death experience once.

I have nothing wrong with stable people, or what they believe in, just as long as it don't hurt them, or anybody else.

Please fill free to interact with your stable people, and find out why they are willing to give up after they die?

What are they scared of?

I have no problem living in reality everyday, as I am doing now. Please fill free to explain your near death out of body experience better. Your experience could of not been that bad, you seam to be alright with us stable people now!

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Assuming for a moment you're spot on right about the existence of these afterlife orbs, has it occurred to you that maybe, detaining them and trying to get them to connect to machines might be the wrong thing to do?

If they exist, maybe there's some place they're meant to go - maybe what you're proposing is actually a corruption of the way things should be.

Suppose, for example, that there is some expiration period during which thought energy orbs must travel to the hereafter to be welcomed into the sustaining bosom of their ancestors, or if they don't make it there in time, they dissipate into a disordered, unthinking, unfeeling, inert cloud of orb-energy-dust.

In attempting to keep them hanging around talking to living people via machines, you might actually be putting them in terrible danger.

Good question Mike,

I am not oppose to giving afterlife Brain Gate patients a grace period to try my free idea.

You want a day, a week, a month. Do they need to be 21 in afterlife years, before they are legal to try my option.

How old is Elvis Presley in afterlife years?

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Your experience could of not been that bad, you seam to be alright with us stable people now!
Checked in my stables this morning - No people just horses:D. None of them seemed near death:D

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Checked in my stables this morning - No people just horses:D. None of them seemed near death:D

Glad to hear that Rabbie!

What about my shadow?

Is it nothing, or is there something there?

Would it be there, if it was not for me?

What does it effect, by it being there?

If there for quite some time, it could kill vegetation, by the lack of sun light.

What if an Orb was in this space as well. How would it fare, in such dark conditions?

I guess the only way we would know, would be to ask them.

How about placing them on a game show like,

Who do we have in the audience, other than the horse, that might be interested in communicating with afterlife Orb's?

What is wrong with this prise behind door number one?

Afterlife Orbs don't need these chairs!

Breaking imaginary story:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just now coming in from around the world. Please check back later, as we try and find out more about it......
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regardless what road you are on. They all seam to be heading toward this imaginary breaking story,

coming out of Dayton, Ohio! We hope to have more information, as the day goes on! the only thing that I know at this time, is that the horses are doing just fine! I believe we have a spotter out in the field, by the name of Rabbi, that typed this information a while ago, but we still do not have total confirmation of that, at this time.

I know a lot of you, are just now waking up to this breaking imaginary story, and you are not sure what it is all about.

Please go on about your day, as you normally would, and just check back in here from time to time, and see if any new developments in this topic, has occurred while you were gone!

We report crazy, you decide!

What is this?

What some believe, began as a colorful Internet fluke, has blossomed into a full-fledged political movement - one that Republicans and Democrats alike, are reluctantly having to acknowledge, at some time in the future.
http://news3online.com/index.php?lastname=tim484848

Last edited:
T

Tim'sfriendMartin

Nice. Blame the audience for your own failure to adequately communicate.

It's not that I don't understand what you're saying - I do. I just think you're wrong. Wrong in agreeing with Tim, and at times incorrect in your supposed understanding of what he's saying.

Of course, you know all of this anyway, because this is all just some inane, calculated game of yours.

Hello Mike Gurman,

I wish to sincerely apologize for blaming you for my failures to convey my thoughts in such a manner as to sway you in such a way as to embrace the worldview of Tim Brewer as gospel truth. I am happy, however, to find that you believe that you do indeed understand the concept and that you are holding to your views because you are certain of their merit.

With this in mind I would like to jump to this other posting of yours.....

I too, have expressed a deep concern to Tim Brewer about the potential ramifications to the orbs themselves as a result of interacting with them in such a way as to trick and disorient them by the use of modern computers. Your description of an unthinking, unfeeling, inert cloud of orb-energy-dust truly paints a most vivid picture of the potential, and unseen side effects of tampering around with the natural order of the universe. In the past I had just accepted that if Tim Brewer wasn't concerned with this, then I shouldn't be either, because after all, he has thought about this subject much more than I have. But now that you have come up with the same concerns that I have in a completely independent manner, and my eyebrow has began to slightly perk, so to speak....

With this new information at hand, it would appear that you and I are indeed, on the same page with regards to this concern. Perhaps we both can claim a small bit of responsibility with regard to our apparent "lack of communication" in our previous interactions, but in all fairness, I believe that the majority of the blame must lay in the medium itself, because after all, if you and I were sitting down at a table and facing eachother while talking in real time, we would have the benefit of body language message clues as well as a more immediate means of response and idea exchange.

Three cheers for Mike Gurman, a true seeker of knowledge....not afraid to wrap his mind around issues that on the surface would seem to be somewhat disjointed and taboo. Yes Mike Gurman, you are truly a standard by which all others will certainly be judged!

:)

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

At no time, have I ever heard Medium Lisa Williams ever say,

that she ever had trouble communicating with an afterlife person, because they were busy helping God,

or the Grim Reaper.

As I have stated many times before in the past, on different Forums.

Please feel free to follow your own afterlife back up plan,

but if for any reason,

it does not work out for you,

then this option will be waiting for you.

Why?

Because we care enough, to give you the very best!

Would you like to take this time today, and reserve your moment of truth, with Brain Gate communication in the future?

Now you might be saying, "Tim, I have no idea, when I will be able to qualify, for such an opportunity like this!"

Maybe a thread, like the one listed below will help!

http://www.findyourfate.com/deathmeter/deathmtr.html

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but they do not want to do it right now"
Kenny Chesney, or something like that.

Expect the worst, and the worst will never come!

No problem, I totally understand!

Please feel free to add a few more years to your afterlife communication due date, with BrainGate.

Example:

I am 50 now, so I will set my due date for 2/25/2050. Now if by any chance I die before that, then set my date for my next birthday.

This would make a great afterlife birthday gift, for any lost soul that loves to communicate.

What time on your afterlife birthday, would you like to try this back up option?

How about Groundhog time?

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

Example:

Afterlife communication form:

Your name: Homer Simpson

Your image:

Your Orb x-ray:

Your selection of sensor for the experiment:

-------------------------------------------------------------
More of this breaking story is just in:
-------------------------------------------------------------

It appears that we do bleed, from the inside out.

This cut just happened, from the outside in.

Is it not also safe to say, that we think from the inside out?

Is it not also safe to say, that all pain we perceive, is from the outside as well?

I offer no pain, just options!

What does that hurt?

Big business wants you to do this:
Your Government wants you to do this:
Your religion wants you to do this:
Your enemies want you to do this:
Your family, and friends want you to do this:
Your science wants you to do this:
Your generation wants you to do this:
Your culture wants you to do this:
Your co-worker wants you to do this:
Your ________ wants you to do this:
Your nature wants you to do this:
Your internal thoughts want you to do this:

What do you want to do?

________________________________________________________________________________

Answer that question, regardless what I want, or anybody else, and you will be thought vibrations a head,

of everybody else. In this imaginary game, we call life!

I will be back,

Big business wants me first!

------------------------------------------------------------
Continuing imaginary breaking news:
------------------------------------------------------------
This just in.......

We thought Tim Brewer was here in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, because of the strange Orb in the sky, but that information turned out to be false!

We will continue to report this crazy,

as you decide!

Last edited:

Atomic Shrimp

Humanoid lifeform
Local time
That death clock thing is the most scary thing I've seen on the internet.

A prediction of your death, in Comic Sans.

Shudder.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
How accurate is that? I told it all the things it didn't want to hear, like I only ever eat raw meat and nothing else, drink until I fall etc etc, and it came back with 21 September 5996!!!! I can't see my pension lasting that long :eek:

I wonder if I should change my alias to Highlander lol.

Maybe try a different death clock, if you do not like the results. They do have other ones.

I just randomly picked one.

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time

The

is Now!

My name is Tim Brewer, and I am your official Afterlife Planner!

http://theafterlifeplanner.blogspot.com/

I wonder if these people would approve of my plan?

http://www.planning.org/

My plan is Free!

Never met an afterlife planner before?

It is new for me as well!

It seams to fit.

I am not a scientist, a doctor, or anything else that is worth writing home about, but I did plan this option, and I did it in a way, that it is a win, win, win, for all parties concern.

How do I meet all the requirements?

I came up with it first, and I can back it up!

I'm not much more different than a travel agent, except my bookings last longer, and I do the whole experience for free!

I would like to take this time, and thank all my friends here, and all the different people that helped me stretch, and grow under this topic.

I believe that Memorial Day week end is the perfect time, to announce my new title.

"2009 Afterlife Planner, is Tim Brewer"

"My name is Tim Brewer, and I am your Afterlife communication Planner"

Any questions?

Any comments?

Any suggestions?

Anybody interested in doing it?

What are your concerns?

Would you like to know more, about how I am going to do it?

I plan on doing it with all the people who are interested, as laws change to make it possible.

With real support behind this option, we can do it, because there is no additional cost to do it.

I see no reason why, President Obama would not support such a request.

It brings true Hope to Billions of people. Living, and not.

After listening to President Obama today speak about holding people for long lengths of time today, with no rights, based on something that they might do. Leads me to believe that President Obama needs this option, more than ever before.

Here is my belief on the issue that is facing President Obama.

He feels helpless, and needs better answers.

I will try, and provide that better answer.

Everybody is aloud to make mistakes, and learn from them, regardless what we think of them.

Everybody can do anything, one time.

You can not hold somebody against their own free will for any length of time, before they get to at least try their one time. I'm not saying that they actually get to finish their one time, but they should have some rights.

It might save money to always lock them up, regardless of the reason, but it is not right.

Government goal is to explain what that one time will mean.

Pain for that one time, regardless what it is.

Post one times everywhere.

Give people the answers to the test!

People are pretty bright, when you treat them right!

I do not come here to play games, other than to entertain along the way of doing my free idea concept theory for communicating with the dead, as Thomas A. Edison had public ally said before, and that it was possible to communicate with the dead.

Yes, the word dead, is a bad word, for any planner, regardless where the destination, and yes there will be some more pain and pleasure to get through, but we are almost there, every time, we allow our inner thoughts to connect in such a way that we are growing forward, in a positive way, where anybody or everybody can be a part of this interesting topic, if I must say so myself.

Very interesting the different directions paradigm plays a role in my option, it really makes you have to think at times, because it is always changing, just like everything else, that has an inside too.

Why am I on cloud nine with this option, and you are looking up in disbelief?

Change is normal, and depending how you want to cope with that change comes down to you.

Example:

How much do you have to change to accept my offer, as an option worth trying.

I do not have to change, i bring it over as a neighbor, a friend, a distant relative, or something, because I felt at one time, that it was the right thing to do.

I could of kept all of this to myself, like others have done, for something they were into as well, for what ever reasons they had. I decided to go a different direction. I decided to take my option to real people!

I also believe Governments should give examples of pleasures as well.

Example:

What are you into, and what can I do to make you happy, just as long as it don't effect policies or procedures.

They believe they are the good guy.

We need to respect them in that role.

They can have that role one time, and depending on how well it goes, will determine how many more times they get, because Government role is to protect us.

As far as I can tell, these bad guys are not after me, but what my country represents.

We measure, and depending on how good we measure is the key.

My free afterlife communication option provides that.

It's already in use, and all we have to do at this time, is make future appointments, for that service.

As with anything in Government, there will come a day, where Brain Gate will be replaced with a fancier model, and I see no reason why my request for it's services at that time, should be denied.

I hope after we are allowed the chance to use the machine, that they will like the results, and maybe even let us use the fancier model as well.

So how does this change things with me being the Afterlife Planner?

I am now like your weatherman, way back when weather men did not know a whole lot.

Regardless if I am a bad afterlife weather planner, has nothing to do with the big picture, other than I open it up this field of life, for future afterlife planner to do a better job than I.

What have I done in the big picture of evolution?

Some in evolution, believes that we evolved from the ocean, so by using that same type of analogy.

I just helped us evolve from human to afterlife.

If you feel as a human, that you would rather be a human, than a fish, and you can believe what ever you want, just as long as it don't hurt you, or anybody else.

My option breaks no laws, it will be as free, as making a 911 call, after that I have no control what the Government, or private sector will do.

I offer my services, for the new shingle i represent, and please be honest, can you think of anybody, that is better for this title, than I?

Just a thought:

Either I am getting better, or my friend Martin is wearing you down, to this way of thinking.

Who would like to be my first free customer?

Example:

Thank you for emailing Tim Brewer Afterlife planners, what can I do to make you happy?

All new fields like this, get some chatter from time to time, but you see that in established businesses as well.

One day everybody is excited about Wal-mart, then the next day, they are made out to be bad.

Regardless what they try, and do to make everybody happy, they can not.

I am no different!

Either you want to know more, for what ever reason you can not understand at this time, or it is something else.

I will try and get better at being a planner for this option, now that I discovered, this is what my mission in life is to be.

My purpose at this time, regardless how bad I am at explaining it.

I represent "The positive Side of life" regardless how bad I am at doing it.

Example:

Just imagined, if I turned out the other way, and all I had was negative thoughts, and comments.

I will knock on wood, here on my table for all of us, that this was not the case.

Can every major problem be fix over night?

No, but over time it can, if we treat people like family.

A family that grows together, will not fall apart!

This world is spinning faster, toward a prime time show everyday, and we just watch.

Watch this:

Fri, May 22 2009 2:22am

You can never say, that you were not offered this option.

Sure you can say, you will die this way, or that way, but you can also say!

One time there was this guy on Access World Forums, under the watercooler section I think, and he once offered me this free afterlife communication option, and that was one crazy guy, but to hear him say it, he was

The afterlife planner!

I think he thought he had some type of inner thought super strength or something. Anyway I am off to the store, because my kids want some kind of braingate Wii game or something, well you know how life is, things are always happing!

Tim Brewer, and thank you for this new opportunity, and I will not let you down, any more than I already have, and you had me at hello!

Last edited:

Tim Brewer

Banned
Local time
Yeah, but not in Comic Sans, surely. That's just... wrong.

I would imagine they have comments about their sites some where.

Maybe somebody actually believe they are providing a service.

Maybe (Ghost) Patrick Swayze uses it as a mental motivator!

Breaking new ground in life, by using mind over matter, regardless what others, or the odds say!

Just a thought!

T

Tim'sfriendMartin

I don't know about the rest of you posters, but I for one am tingling with excitement as a result of Tim Brewer's announcement regarding the next phase in the evolution of his Afterlife Communication Concept. I am confident that as this trend continues and Tim Brewer's plan for communication with Afterlife continues to grow and adapt, it will only be a matter of time until the scenery around us begins to mirror his important and interesting worldview!

As always, Tim Brewer can fully count on my support for his plan and he can rest easy knowing that I will patiently wait for further instructions so that I may act in such a way as to contribute to his efforts in both a productive and efficient manner.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom