A Proof (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 03:41
THe Donald keeps saying that he is protected by the Presidential Records act. It appears that niether he, nor any of his lawyers can read.

1712190470455.png

At noit point in the statute does it say that the President has unfettered ownership of Presidential records. It is the law, that was amended in 1978 with regard to Tricky Dick Nixon. There is only one way to interpret the above law.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:41
Reading ability, comprehension, mental capacity ....

I was hoping for a statement of what was intended to be proved. I dislike guessing when dealing with complex legal subjects.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 06:41
@jpl458: Still trying to find that mythical gotcha to validate your TDS?
The 2012 case arose when the organization Judicial Watch filed a lawsuit seeking Clinton’s documents pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act. Litigation ensued to pressure the National Archives into retrieving the materials. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson ruled that control over presidential records rests squarely in the hands of a former president:
The FBI did not raid Clinton’s home to reclaim records. Nor did the FBI raid former president Barack Obama’s unsecured warehouse where he stored classified documents for the better part of two years. Lawless raids only happen to Republicans.
Finally, Judge Jackson’s opinion reinforces the constraints on the National Archives and the Justice Department. Their ability to retrieve documents is limited to a civil action, not criminal seizure.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 06:41
Must be tough being the party of victims. Change the channel.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm with AB on this one. If you have something to say, bloody well SAY it. Don't beat around the bush with veiled implications. We have enough trouble trying to help new members who don't know how to answer tech questions and it takes 20 posts to even figure out what they are asking. Do we have to start expecting impenetrable subtlety here, too?

jpl458

Local time
Like this one?
I heard a bit of The Donalds rally in Graand Rapids, the part about how immigrants were hiding in our bushes and coming in through the windows. So I became wary, and went into my backyard, and LO there were no immigrants in the bushes, There were a couple of boat-tail grackles on the fence, but I am sure they were from Texas. I even cheked our vacationing neighbors house to make sure there were no rapists in their bushes. What a relief! If I were you I would do some checking, and so should anyone reading this post. Lets make sure that Trump is not making this crap up. If you find thieving immigrant hiding in your bushes, please let us know. A photo would be good.
Like this one?
6 immigrants died in the collaps of the Key bridge fixing potholes so everyone could have a smooth drive to work in the morning. They were all men with families. Lets keep those immigrants out of the country so every real American can pitch in and fix potholes, or pick fruit.

jpl458

Local time
I'm with AB on this one. If you have something to say, bloody well SAY it. Don't beat around the bush with veiled implications. We have enough trouble trying to help new members who don't know how to answer tech questions and it takes 20 posts to even figure out what they are asking. Do we have to start expecting impenetrable subtlety here, too?
Point taken.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Lets keep those immigrants out of the country so every real American can pitch in and fix potholes, or pick fruit.

Can we split this factor out into its two REAL components? I don't give a royal rat's patootie about people coming here and working jobs that nobody else wants. Immigrants (legal ones) helped rebuild my house after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. They were great workers and did a a faulous job. I'm cool with them being here. An immigrant's company just did some painting and carpentry for my step-daughter's house. We were impressed with their level of detail. Their people are also here legally.

What I care about are the ones who come here illegally because by doing so, their very first action in this country is to break its laws. There, I have a major problem. Do I want Congress to fix immigration laws? Yes. Do I want the new immigration laws to be an open door policy? No, because of the criminals who find their way here and end up in gangs or sucking on the public teat which is fed by my taxes, and which makes the Liberal Progressives start to talk about more taxes that will eventually reach down to my poor retired-person level. Thanks but absolutely NO THANKS.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 11:41
Your comments could apply to the UK or any other 'western' country (including Australia) that has an immigration issue.
Col

jpl458

Local time
Can we split this factor out into its two REAL components? I don't give a royal rat's patootie about people coming here and working jobs that nobody else wants. Immigrants (legal ones) helped rebuild my house after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. They were great workers and did a a faulous job. I'm cool with them being here. An immigrant's company just did some painting and carpentry for my step-daughter's house. We were impressed with their level of detail. Their people are also here legally.

What I care about are the ones who come here illegally because by doing so, their very first action in this country is to break its laws. There, I have a major problem. Do I want Congress to fix immigration laws? Yes. Do I want the new immigration laws to be an open door policy? No, because of the criminals who find their way here and end up in gangs or sucking on the public teat which is fed by my taxes, and which makes the Liberal Progressives start to talk about more taxes that will eventually reach down to my poor retired-person level. Thanks but absolutely NO THANKS.
What percentage of the immagrants are criminals, the one that are rapists, thieves? We are all descendent from immagrants.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
I heard a bit of The Donalds rally in Graand Rapids, the part about how immigrants were hiding in our bushes and coming in through the windows.

The left keeps importing poverty on a daily basis, and Trump keeps pointing it out by making it a campaign issue.

More and more voters are waking to the fact that the left is pissing away their future with their open border polices.

At some point your guru (Biden) needs to explain why these Line Jumpers are more deserving of federal aid than veterans and poor elderly Americans.

jpl458

Local time
How much aid are they getting that surpasses the aid to the elderly? A fact would help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom