A Proof (1 Viewer)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 04:27
How much aid are they getting that surpasses the aid to the elderly? A fact would help.

100% of the aid given to illegals takes away from aid that would go to the elderly, the infirm, and citizens in general. That's a pretty specific number, I would think. What part of 100% do you not understand? THEY ARE DRAINING FUNDS FROM FIXED SIZE POOLS. We have only so much money to go around unless Congress starts printing more money, which then devalues the money already in circulation. ANY MONEY AT ALL spent on non-citizens who arrived illegally is money that could have been used elsewhere.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:27
My guess it's a crummy bill that's loaded with pork and liberal pet projects.
Which leads us to probably the biggest problem with Congress. In order for them to wheel and deal and get pork for their districts and power for themselves, they have to write bills that span THOUSANDS of pages each with nuggets of port spread all over them. Not to mention the "new rules". They're not funny "new rules" like on Bill Maher's show. Many are simply expensive. Others are downright evil like the bills that allow infants to be killed with a sharp object as the mother is in labor and the baby is being born.

The bills also don't provide implementation rules and they don't provide check points to ensure that they are actually doing what the bill intended. Oh, that's right, who can tell the intention of a bill when no matter the title, the bills always contain completely irrelevant provisions that have no reason to be in that bill except some member of Congress thinks he can get something by putting it there.

jpl458

Local time
Today, 02:27
100% of the aid given to illegals takes away from aid that would go to the elderly, the infirm, and citizens in general. That's a pretty specific number, I would think. What part of 100% do you not understand? THEY ARE DRAINING FUNDS FROM FIXED SIZE POOLS. We have only so much money to go around unless Congress starts printing more money, which then devalues the money already in circulation. ANY MONEY AT ALL spent on non-citizens who arrived illegally is money that could have been used elsewhere.
What aid is given to the migrants? I am elderly, and a citizen, and I am not suffering. How much is spent on migrants? We had a bill that would slow down migration but it went away for some reason that I don't understand. Except for the fact that Trump wanted it killed. There were enough Republican votes to pass it til Trump stepped in. I live in Texas and there are a lot of migrant workers here. I have never had a problem with them, and they seem to work harder than most and take care of their families. Trump keeps saying how bad everything is; crime is rampant, the boarder is a bloodbath, migrants are hiding in the bushes, None of that is true. The fact is Trump does not want anything passed till the election so he can say he fixed it.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Tuberculosis, Measles and other preventable diseases are now a new reality as a direct result of dementia Joe's open border policies.

It's the number #1 issue with voters.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Why fly planes to other countries to bring in hundreds of thousands of illegals in less than 6 months so they don't even have to bother with the expense of getting themselves to Mexico and paying the cartels to get them across the border?
That plan is working well but I'm sure you've not heard of it or more than likely you've been mis-informed about it. (obviously misinformed given your statement.)

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 18:27
Genuine question:
From how I see US current situation, I think there's a 99% chance that Donald Tramp will win the 2024 election.
If he wins, will he be entitled to serve another 4 years term in 2028?
I read somewhere that The United States Constitution allows a president to serve a maximum of two terms, each term consisting of four years.
Is it a consecutive 2 terms? Or two terms in a life time?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
2 in a lifetime, so since he said he won in 2020 he's not eligible ;)

On a side note, we just had an earthquake which apparently emanated from new jersey.

jpl458

Local time
Tuberculosis, Measles and other preventable diseases are now a new reality as a direct result of dementia Joe's open border policies.

It's the number #1 issue with voters.
How about the fact that vaccinations for those diseases are down. The diseses are already around us, which is why there are vaccinations. BUt if you are an anti vaccer, then good luck. A quick story. One of my sons had a reiend that was a far right guy, but friendly, and during covid he refused to get vaccinated saying that it was all a hoax. He died from covid. But there is the micro chip theory about vaccines that we should all be aware of. BTW which of the 2 is the number 1 issue, the boarder or vaccines?

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Had to look it up to be sure. The relevant constitutional amendment says "elected twice" and also allows for a president who serves more than half of a term due to death of the former president to only have one more full term.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The fact is Trump does not want anything passed till the election so he can say he fixed it.
It must be awful for you to have Trump living rent free in your head or does it make you feel intelligent?

KitaYama

Local time
Today, 18:27
2 in a lifetime, so since he said he won in 2020 he's not eligible ;)

On a side note, we just had an earthquake which apparently emanated from new jersey.
Thanks for the reply. I imagined the same, but Chatgpt answered he can go for 2028 too. I thought it's better to ask it here.

Hope everyone is safe from the earthquake.

jpl458

Local time
Genuine question:
From how I see US current situation, I think there's a 99% chance that Donald Tramp will win the 2024 election.
If he wins, will he be entitled to serve another 4 years term in 2028?
I read somewhere that The United States Constitution allows a president to serve a maximum of two terms, each term consisting of four years.
Is it a consecutive 2 terms? Or two terms in a life time?
Correction, there is a 100% chance that Trump will claim he won when he looses. Right now the Democrates have way more money than the Republicans and as of this date the election looks close. As an aside, Trump hasen't spent a dime of his own money on the campaign after claiming that he was so rich he didn't need help from anyone else. But there are the leagle fees, and if he was such a genius you would have thought he would have seen that coming by reading and understanding the law.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
As to the mention of the earthquake in New Jersey, it was a relatively mild 4.8 tremor. No major damage reported. However, the Earth is trembling pretty vigorously. You can look up U.S. Geological Survey sites to show recent earthquakes. We've had quite a few including the one in Hualien, Taiwan and one in the Mariannas Islands, as well as the temblor in New Jersey.

Perhaps the Earth is afraid that Biden will be re-elected and it is shivering in fear. ;)

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I imagined the same, but Chatgpt answered he can go for 2028 too. I thought it's better to ask it here.

Yes, we have discovered that people who ask factual questions of ChapGPT will sometimes get VERY wrong answers. Some of ChatGPT's program snippets don't work because they incorrectly presume specific environments. Other times, it can be just flat-out wrong. In this case, the relevant portion of the 22nd amendment is thus:

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom