A Proof (1 Viewer)

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:15
How much aid are they getting that surpasses the aid to the elderly? A fact would help.
It's about perception, Biden is perceived to be giving preferential treatment to illegals. It's a campaign issue, like so many others.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Biden's kooky liberal policies only benefit a very small portion of the American voters maybe 5%, but the detrimental effect is on the 95%.

Even the hard core left wing lunatics see the writing on the wall.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:15
Must be tough being the party of victims. Change the channel
We're trying to.
What percentage of the immagrants are criminals, the one that are rapists, thieves? We are all descendent from immagrants.
100% of the illegal aliens are criminals. It is ignorant to call them immigrants and intended to deceive. These people didn't accidentally cross our border without permission, they spent thousands of dollars to hire other criminals to facilitate the crossing. The Constitution calls all non-citizens aliens. This particular batch have broken our immigration laws and entered the country illegally so they are illegal aliens rather than resident aliens as those with green-cards are called.

Sounds smart but do you really think that Americans are the only "immigrants"?. You can say that about every single person in the world. The earth and all its continents existed long before humans appeared. Current "science" has humans originating in the vicinity of the rift valley in Africa. That makes us all of African descent and regardless of what country you call home, your ancestors were immigrants. Therefore, if you are Chinese, you are an immigrant. If you are German, you are an immigrant - possibly from Mongolia.

Once modern societies evolved people started identifying with their place of birth and the people around them who spoke like them and looked like them and we developed countries. Every country in the world, except the US apparently, is entitled to control its border and to decide who can visit and who can come to stay.

WHY is the US not allowed to control its border?
HOW MANY illegal aliens have you elected to personally support?

We are not talking about "wet backs" (Cesar Chavez's name for illegals from Mexico) coming to work the farms. We are talking about people from almost every country of the world who have seen an opportunity to break in to the US before the door closes. Way too many of them mean us actual harm. It would be poetic justice if you or someone you loved were the victim of one of them.

It is not easy to prevent death but every death caused by an illegal alien is an unnecessary death because they should not be in the country at all and we can blame you personally for it because you are in favor of letting criminals into the country. So, you should think about that, the next time a murder by an illegal alien makes the headlines. Ask yourself (assuming you have a conscience at all ), am I right to support this chaos at the border?
How much aid are they getting that surpasses the aid to the elderly? A fact would help.
Can't say for sure but it looks like NYC has smartened up and instead of giving the illegals debit cards that could be used anywhere, they are now issuing "food" cards but they don't go into the details except for they are worth $12 per day. That is on top of the money for the hotels, the clothing, the medical, the education, the legal support, etc. Of course, I'm not sure what you can get for $12 in NYC. I stopped for fast food (which used to be a cheap meal) yesterday and it cost me $10.50 for a short hot dog, a few tater tots and a coke. I suppose if you were cooking at home, you might be able to eat for that amount but not if you are living in a hotel room.

So, I'm pretty sure that there are lots of elderly who would be thrilled to not have to choose between life saving drugs and actual food every day. How about those homeless vets we keep tossing away in favor of caring for the criminal aliens?

NYC has not taken anywhere near their fair share of illegals to support and yet they still call themselves a sanctuary city. Governor Abbott needs to send more busses to NY so they can support their fair share.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Not a relevant question. The illegal immigrants are not supposed to be in this country. Consequently, (as criminals) they should be denied any benefits. We should be taking care of citizens first, but then Democrats are abolishing the very concept of "citizenship".

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
What is the source of the money being used to provide welfare to the illegal immigrants?
  • Is it local (state) tax dollars or is it federal tax dollars?
  • If it is federal tax dollars, are the illegal immigrants even entitled to it. For example, there are unconfirmed rumors that federal Covid monies have been "repurposed" to provide welfare to the illegal immigrants. If true, that action would seem to be illegal.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Could have had a bi-partisan immigration bill, toughest in years, till citizen trump killed it.

@jpl458 nobody's lurking in my bushes as the bear that lives in my backyard has awakened for the summer.

bear.png

NYC has not taken anywhere near their fair share of illegals to support
Maybe NY should send some to Hartford or New haven which are also sanctuary cities.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Could have had a bi-partisan immigration bill, toughest in years, till citizen trump killed it.
Because it didn't secure the borders first. Duh!!!!!!! "Comprehensive" is simply code for give us the bennies and maybe we'll secure the border.
Maybe NY should send some to Hartford or New haven which are also sanctuary cities.
We have a significantly smaller population than NYC. They may already be supporting their share. If not, I say send them in but in proportion to the size of our sanctuary cities. Let them set up their tents on the streets that border Yale and the UConn and other college campus' that are in towns. The Governor's mansion is not far from downtown Hartford. Prospect Avenue is a gorgeous street with magnificent homes. I had my own resident homeless man when I worked in downtown Bridgeport. My highrise had ribs on the ground floor that made shelters that the homeless used for sleeping. My office window looked into one. At least my guy didn't make messes and he was up and about during the day when I was at work so I didn't see him unless I was in the office late at night or early in the morning. Of course, that was in the late 70's before homelessness became a perpetual problem.

jpl458

Local time
Can we split this factor out into its two REAL components? I don't give a royal rat's patootie about people coming here and working jobs that nobody else wants. Immigrants (legal ones) helped rebuild my house after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. They were great workers and did a a faulous job. I'm cool with them being here. An immigrant's company just did some painting and carpentry for my step-daughter's house. We were impressed with their level of detail. Their people are also here legally.

What I care about are the ones who come here illegally because by doing so, their very first action in this country is to break its laws. There, I have a major problem. Do I want Congress to fix immigration laws? Yes. Do I want the new immigration laws to be an open door policy? No, because of the criminals who find their way here and end up in gangs or sucking on the public teat which is fed by my taxes, and which makes the Liberal Progressives start to talk about more taxes that will eventually reach down to my poor retired-person level. Thanks but absolutely NO THANKS.
Doc, I think there should be a way of managing the way people immigrate into this country . I thought the plan that Trump killed was pretty comprehensive, other then Trump wants to make up stuff so he has a campaign issue. I think that the vast majority of immagrants are coming here for the same reasons that our ancestors came. For a better life. Donald makes it sound like there are hoards of criminals flocking into the country, which is not true. Excuse me for getting snarky now and again. Dennis Miller once commented on immagration: "Sign the guest book, learn the language and get out of the left lane."

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Doc, I think there should be a way of managing the way people immigrate into this country . I thought the plan that Trump killed was pretty comprehensive, other then Trump wants to make up stuff so he has a campaign issue. I think that the vast majority of immagrants are coming here for the same reasons that our ancestors came. For a better life. Donald makes it sound like there are hoards of criminals flocking into the country, which is not true. Excuse me for getting snarky now and again. Dennis Miller once commented on immagration: "Sign the guest book, learn the language and get out of the left lane."
See post #27

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Why not simply enforce the laws on the books?
Why cancel the executive orders written by Trump which had slowed the tide?
Why sue the state of Texas for erecting barriers?
Why sue the state of Texas for trying to enforce federal laws?
Why fly planes to other countries to bring in hundreds of thousands of illegals in less than 6 months so they don't even have to bother with the expense of getting themselves to Mexico and paying the cartels to get them across the border?
Why put up the illegals in fancy hotels and even provide them with spending money?

If only we took such good care of our Vets and elderly, then we could call ourselves good and moral. It is not moral for the government to participate in the largest human trafficking operation the world has ever known. How many people have been sold into slavery and then trafficked by the US government? Will we ever know? How many children with addresses pinned to their clothing have we trafficked for the cartels? How can you call yourself moral when you support this? Can we have a list of all the laws you feel the government should not enforce? And would that lack of enforcement extend to Trump supporters or only to those with TDS?

What country does this kind of thing to its own citizens?

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Sorry, but that supposed bi-partisan immigration bill was a sham. The image below summarizes the Biden immigration plan.
1712257664137.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Why would you wish such harm on me and the other folks who would know better than to be OK with the "sanctuary" concept?

Why don't you adopt your share of these people and take them into your own home. Perhaps displace your family with them because they are the future. Your family is the past so you can simply discard them like you discard Vets and the old folks. With the 9 million that came in since Biden took office and the 30+ million who have dribbled in over the years, there's plenty to go around.

What kind of a hypocrite are you? You think that I should be forced to support illegal aliens? You pay for them!!! You invited them in to MY HOME. I didn't invite them and hopefully day 1 in office Trump will start the process of sending them packing.

jpl458

Local time
Not a relevant question. The illegal immigrants are not supposed to be in this country. Consequently, (as criminals) they should be denied any benefits. We should be taking care of citizens first, but then Democrats are abolishing the very concept of "citizenship".
You said that immagrants are gettting all these breaks and money, I just want to know how much the rapists, thugs, gang members and murderers are getting.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Think you got it backwards
A matter of perspective, that you unfortunately can't comprehend due to TDS. Biden refuses to implement existing law to prevent illegal immigration. Biden is importing illegal immigrants to create an underclass of poor impoverished people dependent on federal government welfare who will vote for the Democratic party as they don't want the freebies cut.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
You said that immagrants are gettting all these breaks and money, I just want to know how much the rapists, thugs, gang members and murderers are getting.
Then look it up. You are asking an irrelevant off-topic question since illegal immigrants aren't supposed to get anything.
Their only entitlement is immediate deportation.

jpl458

Local time
A matter of perspective, that you unfortunately can't comprehend due to TDS. Biden refuses to implement existing law to prevent illegal immigration. Biden is importing illegal immigrants to create an underclass of poor impoverished people dependent on federal government welfare who will vote for the Democratic party as they don't want the freebies cut.
I still don't know why Trump wanted the bill killed when it upped the number of boarder aagents, plus 100 machines to detect fentanyl, and more. There are not enough agents and equipment to secure the boarder. I still think that no matter what immagration bill is devised Trump will try to have it killed because he wants immagration to be a campaign issue. What else is he offering for things like infrastructure, a tax plan for regular folks, not millionairs, etc. He just tries to scare people into his position. "They are coming in through your windows, they are hiding in you bushes, they are all animals, they are rapists, and so on, ad nausium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom