Hello! I'm interested in databases purchase (1 Viewer)

José Hidalgo

Local time
Yesterday, 20:47
Hi!
I'm new in the forum! I'm interested in buying consumers databases with at least phone number and address (city). Anyone here has one, or knows someone who has it? If so, please let me know and I would give you more info. Thanks in advance!!!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 17:47
Hi. Welcome to AWF! Have you tried looking in the Microsoft website for a possible template?

José Hidalgo

Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF! Have you tried looking in the Microsoft website for a possible template?

Hi! thank you for the advice, but I'm looking more of a singular person who's interested in selling theyr personal database, not a company

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi! thank you for the advice, but I'm looking more of a singular person who's interested in selling theyr personal database, not a company
Hi. Not sure I follow. What are you planning to do with the database you're buying? What do you mean by "not a company?" Are you afraid it will cost more than a personal one?

José Hidalgo

Local time
Hi. Not sure I follow. What are you planning to do with the database you're buying? What do you mean by "not a company?" Are you afraid it will cost more than a personal one?

Yeah. Over the years I've found out that when is a person whos selling the database instead of a professional company, usually the price for the same databases is lower. So thats exactly what I'm looking for

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Yeah. Over the years I've found out that when is a person whos selling the database instead of a professional company, usually the price for the same databases is lower. So thats exactly what I'm looking for
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. However, I was actually suggesting to look for a "free" one at Microsoft. I was just hoping you might get lucky.

In any case, can you give us more details about what kind of database are you looking for?

José Hidalgo

Local time
Okay. Thanks for the clarification. However, I was actually suggesting to look for a "free" one at Microsoft. I was just hoping you might get lucky.

In any case, can you give us more details about what kind of database are you looking for?

Can you give me an email, or a contact info where I can contact you with? There I will explain better

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Can you give me an email, or a contact info where I can contact you with? There I will explain better
Hmm, why explain it only to me? Don't you want more people to know what you are looking for? In any case, my email address is in my signature below.

José Hidalgo

Local time
Hmm, why explain it only to me? Don't you want more people to know what you are looking for? In any case, my email address is in my signature below.

You're right, didn't thought about it that way. Ok, I'll explain: I'm looking for databases sellers who have consumers databases from Spain that have at least phone number and adress of the people there. Is not for a targetet market, it's ok if it doesn't have other info (but if it does, great!)

And that's about it

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
You're right, didn't thought about it that way. Ok, I'll explain: I'm looking for databases sellers who have consumers databases from Spain that have at least phone number and adress of the people there. Is not for a targetet market, it's ok if it doesn't have other info (but if it does, great!)

And that's about it
Ah, okay. I think I understand now. You're looking to buy "data," not an application. If so, you may be in the wrong place, but I could be wrong. Maybe someone here does have something to sell. Good luck!

José Hidalgo

Local time
Ah, okay. I think I understand now. You're looking to buy "data," not an application. If so, you may be in the wrong place, but I could be wrong. Maybe someone here does have something to sell. Good luck!

Exactly! and yes, this might be the wrong place to search for them, but I might get lucky and found at least one. After all, I don't lose anything with at least trying. Thanks for the luck!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Debería haber dicho, ¡buena suerte!

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Yesterday, 19:47
no that the OP is reading this thread anymore, but hey you guys I now know what you have said. I used trusty google to translate those words.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 01:47
I'll throw in my opinion.
This forum is not set up for the purpose of selling personal data nor should it ever be that.

Thankfully all the many members at AWF can feel safe that their own personal data supplied to the site when they joined is not for sale.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Thankfully all the many members at AWF can feel safe that their own personal data supplied to the site when they joined is not for sale.
well that's good to know Dog, but personal data is shared and sold down the river the world over. A friend of mine from high school asked me yesterday why she was seeing facebook ads for the same type of lotion she bought on an unrelated ecommerce site just a day prior. I told her to watch the progress bar in the lower left part of the browser window and that would tell her what other websites facebook and the ecommerce site is communicate with when she's navigating from page to page. :p

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
well that's good to know Dog, but personal data is shared and sold down the river the world over. A friend of mine from high school asked me yesterday why she was seeing facebook ads for the same type of lotion she bought on an unrelated ecommerce site just a day prior. I told her to watch the progress bar in the lower left part of the browser window and that would tell her what other websites facebook and the ecommerce site is communicate with when she's navigating from page to page. :p

That's true Trump :) but it doesn't have to happen here

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
You should understand why I used that abbreviation aje… in response to your abbreviation of my username.
Do remember my warning on behalf of all the mods before making personal comments. ...Whatever that was supposed to mean.

vba_php

Forum Troll
Local time
Do remember my warning on behalf of all the mods before making personal comments. ...Whatever that was supposed to mean.
are "goofy man" and "super-nice person" both off limits then? I don't wanna step on any toes, but having a little fun...now there's nothing wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom