Is America on the brink of Civl War? (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:15
When the police are prevented from defending you by corrupt politicians, I hope you can protect yourself without a gun.

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 13:15
you missed the point Pat. I don't need a gun because I don't falsely smile at them because I'm comfortable in my position of power. THAT is the mistake all human beings make. corporate sales people. politicians, rich people, you name it. the mistake is the same with everyone. sorry.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I'm still missing the point.

neuroman9999

Local time
I'm still missing the point.
maybe that's because I'm speaking in a monastic sense. I don't know how to explain it any other way. other than maybe this:

you said:
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????? WHY are real Democrats allowing it to happen??? Do they actually think the mob will go away if Trump is not reelected? The mob is here to stay. The Marxists on the left HATE America. They want a revolution and they intend to have it. Just listen to them.
yes, there is a reason for this. the majority of people on Earth are not intelligent (or, put in a nicer way, do not know how to use capitalism and/or corporate products to better their lives and create opportunities), and thus what you're seeing is years and years of built-up hatred from those people because the people in the positions of power CAN make it work for them. The lefties are seriously screwed up in their thinking because the ones who in positions of authority busted their ass to get there and thus they don't want to go back down to the bottom because they think they're so great (like all (most) people in positions of power). Or rather, maybe they think they put their time in? Paid their dues? Yeah, that must be it.

One mistake lefties make, and will probably always make, is that they want to give people free shit to live for one reason or another. my view => they feel sorry for them because they don't seem to have the intelligence to make the system work for them. another reason? possibly they hate the righties for creating greedy corporations and having more money than they need to live.

One of the other serious mistake lefties make is that most of them, for a reason I've never been able to figure, are simply unintelligent people. I mean, has that featherhead Pelosi EVER said anything that has any relevance to anything!?!? NO. Furthermore, what about AOC and Harris? They've got the same problem as Pelosi, although Pelosi is much too old to show her anger anymore. She's almost dead. So the fiery rage has been passed on to those other 2 idiotic firebrand women.

But the bottom line of why people need guns is because they are """fake fu**ing assholes""" that refuse to tell uninformed people the truth about how this world really works. Thus, those uninformed people get mad because they're constantly misguided. They are not LIED TO, they are just not smart enough to understand what the corporate people, governments, and capitalism wants from them.

So.....there's my opinion. and again, only my opinion. Take it for what you will. After all, according to Micron, I'm not appreciated here.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Your "logic" for not ever needing a gun to defend yourself escapes me still. Please don't try to explain it again. My head hurts.

The left dangles free stuff because most of their base does not pay taxes so for them, free stuff is actually free because they are not paying the taxes that actually pay for the "free" stuff. The 53% who do pay income taxes actually know that nothing is free. If I didn't pay income tax, maybe I'd vote for the people promising me free stuff also. Who doesn't want free stuff? Voting for the people promising you free stuff is quite rational when you consider yourself to be a victim. You can't rise above your station because you're a victim so you may as well take whatever you can get.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:15
I am always surprised at how many are supported by how few in the US.

neuroman9999

Local time
Your "logic" for not ever needing a gun to defend yourself escapes me still. Please don't try to explain it again. My head hurts.

The left dangles free stuff because most of their base does not pay taxes so for them, free stuff is actually free because they are not paying the taxes that actually pay for the "free" stuff. The 53% who do pay income taxes actually know that nothing is free. If I didn't pay income tax, maybe I'd vote for the people promising me free stuff also. Who doesn't want free stuff? Voting for the people promising you free stuff is quite rational when you consider yourself to be a victim. You can't rise above your station because you're a victim so you may as well take whatever you can get.
I have no argument with what you said. you're absolutely right.

one other thing => I will NEVER buy a gun because Christ never did. If you were a believer, you would know that eventually you will be killed by the people that the world runs. and after that, they will kill each other. But I'm pretty sure I'll be long gone before that prophecy is fullfilled. I don't need one now because they wouldn't dare touch me. they don't want to go to jail for hurting an innocent person they have no issues with, and that never deceived them. follow? (that was short)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 18:15
I don't follow?

neuroman9999

Local time
hey @Jon , mr. scientific, follow THIS:

Python:
import argparse
import os
from email import policy
from email.parser import BytesParser
from pathlib import Path

def main():
    parser = argparse.ArgumentParser()
    parser.add_argument('eml_directory_path')
    parser.add_argument('output_file')
    args = parser.parse_args()

if not os.path.isdir(args.eml_directory_path):
        raise IOError('EML directory not found. Please check given directory path')
    eml_directory_path = Path(args.eml_directory_path)
    senders = set()

for eml_file_path in eml_directory_path.rglob("*.eml"):
        with open(eml_file_path, 'rb') as eml_file:
            msg = BytesParser(policy=policy.default).parse(eml_file, headersonly=True)
            senders.add(msg['From'])

# write all senders addresses
    with open(args.output_file, 'w') as sender_file:
        for sender in senders:
            sender_file.write(sender)
            sender_file.write('\n')

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

once again, I'll be back later. since you're learning new languages, I'll wait to hear from you regarding what that is supposed to do. my Python bots are even better. But I would never use one to email you. I'm teaching illegitimate people how to correct their lives with them at the moment.

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I am always surprised at how many are supported by how few in the US.
Too bad the talking heads hide this from the voters. They just go along with the Democrats ranting about taxing the rich! The problem is that the actual rich buy members of Congress who pass laws that give them exemptions so even though the top 6% of wage earners pay 60% of the tax bill, they actually would pay more if they didn't own so many Congressmen.
I love this graphic. To put that percentage in absolute figures: the richest percent of American taxpayers pay in $542.64 billion of a total take of Federal Income Tax of $1.37 trillion.

I don't have the actual numbers to work with but if the actual rich paid an additional 2%, that would reduce the burden on the blue, gold, and purple layers substantially. But, most of the deductions they paid for would have to be cancelled and some of them benefit the lower tranches also.

WhoPaysTaxes.JPG

The UK is almost as bad

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jon

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Adam, calling Jon something insulting is inappropriate. Jon may or may not react - but I will.

Be warned that if you fall back into that pattern of verbally demeaning, abusing, or insulting other members of the forum, I will suspend your account. Obtuse and obscure posts might get some slack. However, your old tricks of playing with people's minds will not be tolerated here. You are, after all, using "Neuromancer" as your neon sign that says you want to get inside of our heads. Did you think I wouldn't know the reference?

I am now a moderator and can give you a timeout. I have just told you the line in the sand. If you are as smart a person as you claim to be, my meaning will not be misunderstood. And don't try to play coy or evasive, either. My meaning is clear. Fall back to your old habits at your own peril.

neuroman9999

Local time
It was a joke, @The_Doc_Man , and I'm sure Jon understands. For the community's benefit, it has been changed to be more meaningful.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Thank you for editing your comments. I will edit out my quote.

neuroman9999

Local time
Thank you for editing your comments. I will edit out my quote.
won't happen again. And I still don't consider it a mis-step, because Jon and I see eye to eye. At least I'm assuming. He's a tricky man. And he's wanted too....by all those hackers in the Ukraine trying to inject his SQL database. Right Jon?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
All those hackers? Yes. Ukraine? Add a few "far East" countries to the list.

neuroman9999

Local time
All those hackers? Yes. Ukraine? Add a few "far East" countries to the list.
I haven't given it a go yet myself, but if I ever had a grudge against this community and wanted to attempt an adverse action against Jon, I would certainy target the javascript.

neuroman9999

Local time
Richard, a couple of other things. This by you:
You are, after all, using "Neuromancer" as your neon sign that says you want to get inside of our heads. Did you think I wouldn't know the reference?
You are WAY off, sir. ""Neuroman"" has nothing to do with my mind games, that I rarely play mind you. I'll let you figure out what it really means. If you're a moderator with those privaleges, look at the email I registered with and you'll find out what the meaning is.

and this by you:
If you are as smart a person as you claim to be
Do you really think I'm not a smart man? If I'm not smart, why is it that I was able to convince someone who came here for help, that I was able to teach her more in a very short time than she could learn here in a lifetime? (please accept that as not putting the community down. It's meant to get YOUR attention only). If you missed my other post, she paid me to fix the confusion she got from another member here. And now she is paying me to teach her the basics of programming via a course that I'm developing just for her.

Now, I'm not going to reveal the name of the member who gave her a little misinformation because he is extremely competent in the matter of ms access and the VBA language, but that just goes to show you how someone like myself, someone who is not officially trained as a programmer, can use resources all around the world (humans and machines) to capture someone's desire to do well and learn, when they don't understand extremely intelligent engineers. I've been doing this for about 20 years now and it's the best part of life. Seeing someone do well, understand it, thank the teacher for it, and go off into the world and show their competence to the people they work with. As an older man, surely you appreciate an event like that happening. No?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom