Surveying new members (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 22:07
I now have a new plugin that will auto-post to new members in the Introduce Yourself forum. It gives the usual welcome and then asks if they would like to complete a brief survey to help better understand their needs. I'm looking forward to getting insight into these new members. :)

vhung

Local time
Today, 15:07
I now have a new plugin that will auto-post to new members in the Introduce Yourself forum. It gives the usual welcome and then asks if they would like to complete a brief survey to help better understand their needs. I'm looking forward to getting insight into these new members. :)
could it be possible
>to have access for editing own profile
>is it once a member always a member
>locked profile details
>is there a permission to edit profile details?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:07
Jon would easily answer that, but @vhung, you can certainly edit at least some of your own profile details. At the top of the screen on a menu bar, you would find your login name near the right-hand end of that bar. That name entry can be clicked to bring up your profile. Some elements there are yours to edit. Others are more statistical in nature.

Reactions: Jon

vhung

Local time
Today, 15:07
Jon would easily answer that, but @vhung, you can certainly edit at least some of your own profile details. At the top of the screen on a menu bar, you would find your login name near the right-hand end of that bar. That name entry can be clicked to bring up your profile. Some elements there are yours to edit. Others are more statistical in nature.

that is what i mean
>stat would locked the privacy settings
>which is not in common

sorry doc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom