Apocalypse (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:23
If you'd told me a year ago, I'd see what looks like used panty pads littering the streets....

If you told me I'd be wearing one on my face.....

That the government was actively tracking my movements....

That the City's would look desolate as in "Post Apocalyptic"

That the US President & the UK Prime Minister would both succumb to a global virus attributed to the Chinese.

That the number of international flights would half

That I would be forced in to two weeks "House Arrest" by the threat of a massive fine...

Last edited:

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 09:23
this is NOT the end of the world. unless of course it leads to nation rising against nation. that is far off, I'm pretty sure. the government is still full of people with brains.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Have to agree, the world won't be ending soon. But just to clarify, nations have risen against nations already, on the cyber-battlefield.

neuroman9999

Local time
Have to agree, the world won't be ending soon. But just to clarify, nations have risen against nations already, on the cyber-battlefield.
that is NOT the events described in the bible, Richard. The end comes about because people engage in, and do not stop, what Eve started in the garden thousands of years ago. All other problems on Earth stem from that. there is only one true problem.

If you don't follow that, I don't have time to teach it to you. You can visit me at the monastery.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
No, I wouldn't wish to disturb your meditation. That would be impolite.

neuroman9999

Local time
No, I wouldn't wish to disturb your meditation. That would be impolite.
I don't meditate often. But if I told you about the 2 occurrances that happen to me overnight during my first visit there 2 weeks ago, you'd probably call me a liar and a mental patient. Not to mention, show your unbelief yet again, to this entire community. That is why you won't hear about it.

neuroman9999

Local time
Doubt it.
wrong. check out James Lankford. his only mistake is that he preaches scripture in congressional sessions. and obviously that won't do ANYTHING. not when ur talking to the devil

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
you'd probably call me a liar and a mental patient.
Ah, but you have ALREADY admitted to us that your screen persona differs from your face-to-face persona. Anyone who hides behind the screen to be an annoying person yet claims "I'm not like that in real life" is definitely harboring a split personality. I won't call you anything you have not already admitted to (other than calling you an "annoying person.")

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I need not advertise that which you so willingly display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom