Will Trump Be President by Nov. 20th? (1 Viewer)

Will Trump Be President by Nov. 20th?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Won't be resolved by then

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 09:53
Yes, 11/20 is kind of arbitrary...I chose it to allow time for lawsuits to be (hopefully speedily) resolved.

So right now, if Trump wins outstanding states of Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Georgia, he would win.
He is ahead in 3, with very few outstanding votes left to be counted.

Arizona has been called by many media outlets, but is only 88% reported. Granted, many remaining ballots may be from Biden-leaning Maricopa County.

And, his various lawsuits may yield him more electoral votes before it is said and done.

Or, Biden may get one more state = Win, with Trump's lawsuits yielding nothing noteworthy.

What's your guess? Will Trump be the official president, after all the chips fall?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 16:53
I would be very surprised if Trump gets reelected. Too many hurdles to overcome.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 12:53
It's looking dim.:cautious:
Democrats know how to incite the mob. They are pounding at the gates with their pitchforks, clubs, and torches.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Trump and his supporters can't even admit their own shortcomings and need excuses for why they will lose.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I guess I am the optimist today (strange role for me!). I think he will win. It's already looking likely in 3 out of 4.

For the 4th one, (or should I say, to eliminate Joe getting one more or eliminate the effect thereof), Trump only needs to be "lucky" on the Nevada or Arizona fronts (one of)...........OR, that one (of his many) lawsuits is effective, in which case, even if he loses AZ and NV both, he'd still win.

I give him at least 50/50. I wouldn't say that if he wasn't already ahead in 3 out of 4.

Vassago

Local time
I imagine that if somehow there is some broad spectrum fraud for hundreds of thousands of votes across the US, that fraud exists for both candidates. I can't imagine a world where if votes are invalidated for Biden, he doesn't reply with a suit for other states where invalid votes were counted for Trump.

They still haven't actually provided any of the evidence for the things they say they have evidence for according to the state attorneys and governors. For the moment, it's all talk without any proof.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I can't imagine a world where if votes are invalidated for Biden, he doesn't reply with a suit for other states where invalid votes were counted for Trump.
I agree with you generally speaking. The exception would be, naturally, if Trump actually was able to find things Democrats did illegally and Biden isn't able to find similar things going the other direction.

I guess we'll know in the next few weeks! Because they both have enough money and lawyers to positively conclude that if it didn't come out, they didn't find it.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The entire deep state including the 5th column (this used to be called the 4th estate) has gone to the mattresses. Including the DOJ and any judge that hears Trump's suits. Trump, and that means "us" will get no justice. He needed bigger margins (which he may actually have had if it weren't for all those dead people voting).

If the counting were such a "clean" process, why are they all preventing Republican observers?

I did say this would happen. As long as the corrupt Democrat machine can operate behind closed doors, they can keep "finding" more ballots. They're getting lazy/sloppy though. When you bring in a new bunch, it ought to include at least a few token votes for Trump:sick:

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I was just wondering if I took 5000 people, and put them in rooms 1000/room, then put a binary choice to them. Later my vote counters tell me that in each room it was 499 to 501. Would any normal person respond: "Damn, that was a close one, people are divided!"

?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
No, they'd say you cheated. Unless of course, YOUR candidate won.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
No, they'd say you cheated. Unless of course, YOUR candidate won.
That's what I was thinking too.

We've been so conditioned to hear, "oh everything is 'razor-thin', everything is close, it will be a cliff hanger", that I think sometimes we totally forget to be reasonable when the TV is showing 50.0137 to 49.9863 in state after state after state ...... Any objective person would pop into our living room and immediately declare, "that's ridiculous! Of course that's not likely to be true".

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
In order to win, you only have to get a few thousand votes into the right districts. I really can't believe that the people of Michigan would vote for Biden after everything that Trump has done for them during his term.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yeah!

One drive through the city of Detroit and you realize that it's "economy, economy, economy".

I visited a brother of mine who lived in some suburb that started with a C, about a decade or so ago, and as we drove through it after about 30 minutes I asked him, "So it's mostly just abandoned buildings with burned-out windows?" And I wasn't joking! I was legitimately wondering at what point the "city" started. He told me we'd been driving through it for half an hour or more.

Vassago

Local time
You're going to be napping for weeks. See you around Thanksgiving? lol

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
The 4th estate is the press. They were supposed to keep the the three branches of the government honest. I guess that didn't work.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
The press sold out LONG ago...every network has it's own swerve.

Denzel Washington summed it up perfectly:

"If you dont read the news, you're uninformed. If you read the news, you're misinformed. "

To hell with it all...

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I knew there was a reason I liked Denzel Washington:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom