Election Do-Over!!! (2 Viewers)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 02:30
The gospel being spewed is demonization of anyone who is not a mindless Biden supporter. I guess you guys are blowing-off Biden's call for "unity", "reconciliation", and "healing". Looks like I may meet you guys soon when I get hauled into the "Truth and Reconciliation Commission" inquisition.

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:30
how can there be tons of evidence if its destroyed?
Really? I was not aware that you could not destroy evidence.

Consider 30K subpoena emails, iphones, ipads etc smashed to pieces with hammers. Why destroy anything if you have nothing to hide?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
How is it the Democrats are against discrimination and prejudice, and for tolerance, yet they are utterly intolerant of Republicans, prejudiced against Trump and want to discriminate against people based on age, race, and gender? It is a blindness that shows lack of self-awareness.

I remember comments from prominent Democrats, suggesting the problem in Washington is "old white men." Why not show your true hypocrisy by discriminating against others based on age, race and gender, while simultaneously saying people should not discriminate based on age, race or gender.

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Good news continues to role-in on the vaccine front. Had that news been available for release earlier it could have swayed the election for Trump. Research and development, for obvious reasons, is not constrained by election benchmarks. Premature release of anticipated "success" could lead to insinuations of political manipulation. Sometimes a program a President initiates, just doesn't get the credit it eventually deserves as it comes out at the wrong time. Unfortunately, that does not create an opportunity for an "Election Do-Over!!!" Just ruminating on what could have happened.

Trials show Oxford's COVID vaccine works well in older adults
AstraZeneca, Oxford Coronavirus Vaccine Triggers Immune Response in Adults

For the nit-pickers, Oxford of course is in England. Developing a vaccine continues to be a worldwide priority where everyone researching a test and/or vaccine need to work together.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Developing a vaccine continues to be a worldwide priority where everyone researching a test and/or vaccine need to work together.
Except the USA.

We opted out of the international effort.
GENEVA (Reuters) - The United States will not take part in the launching of a global initiative on Friday to speed the development, production and distribution of drugs and vaccines against COVID-19, a spokesman for the U.S. mission in Geneva told Reuters.

“There will be no U.S. official participation”, he said in an email reply to a query. “We look forward to learning more about this initiative in support of international cooperation to develop a vaccine for COVID-19 as soon as possible.”
https://www.axios.com/covax-initiat...sia-26dce1f3-1b81-47af-8b7d-199900a928f3.html

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Both Biden and Harris stated that any vaccine developed during the Trump administration can't be trusted. Therefore, I assume that you will wait on a vaccine were development of it was initiated after Jan. 21, 2021 (assuming Biden prevails). So even if Biden prevails, you will be in for a long wait.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
You keep misquoting.

“I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don’t trust Donald Trump,” Biden said, “and at this moment, the American people can’t, either.”

On Wednesday evening, Trump raised new questions about the administration’s rollout of a vaccine when he publicly contradicted the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, who said at a congressional hearing earlier Wednesday that a vaccine wouldn’t be broadly available to most Americans until the summer of 2021.

Trump said that CDC Director Robert Redfield had misspoken and that the U.S. could start distributing a vaccine starting in mid-October.

“I think he made a mistake when he said that. I think it’s just incorrect information,” Trump said of Redfield’s comments. “When he said it, I believe he was confused.”
And people agree.
axios poll: For each of the following scenarios, how likely would you be to take a first generation COVID-19 vaccine?
If President Trump said it was safe - 19%

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 23:30
:ROFLMAO:--------------------------------------------------⬇️

1605812214650.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jon

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
RE: #44
You are saying that a lawsuit against Trump's father from 1973 that was settled via a consent decree where the accused (FRED Trump) did NOT admit to wrongdoing is absolute proof that Donald is a racist? And you excuse racist remarks made from Biden's own mouth within the past year do not constitute ACTIVE racism? Think about that for a minute. I guess Hunter is going to wear the scarlet letter of racism because his father can't.

I hate to quote the Bible but doesn't it teach us to not vest the crimes of the father with the son? Take a look at 2 Kings 14:16 as just ONE of several examples. And then just for kicks and giggles take a look at Daniel 6:24 to see what happens to people who bear false witness.

I dont see 1/4 million dead to be a success no matter who is in charge.
They were forecasting as many as 2.2 million. (I included a "fact check" for you:) In one of these Fauci says the death rate will be at least 1%. Normal flu seasons see .1% - .2%. Do your own division - number of deaths / number of cases. In an earlier thread I did this for you and the number was .225%. That is higher than the average flu season. However, we know the death count is inflated based on the CDC directive from March and we know the infection rate is higher than 3% so when the dust clears, the .225 number will go down. This is the good news that Trump has been trying to tell the general public. For some groups of individuals, the death rate is very high but for most it is very low. The AVERAGE turns out to be .225 at the time I looked at the counts NOT the 1% forecasted by Fauci nor the 3-6% forecasted by some models. It was these early models that sent the world into a tizzy and which the Democrats seized upon because it's against their religion to let a good crisis go to waste.

Except the USA.

We opted out of the international effort.

It's hard to tell that without knowing where each company is headquartered. Pfizer used to be a US company as was J & J. It is quite likely that they are American no more. We lost most of our drug manufacturing to other countries due to the danger of lawsuits brought in the US against US companies. Vaccines in particular are subject to lawsuite because of the public's belief that they are responsible for autism.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
You are saying that a lawsuit against Trump's father from 1973 that was settled via a consent decree where the accused (FRED Trump) did NOT admit to wrongdoing is absolute proof that Donald is a racist? And you excuse racist remarks made from Biden's own mouth within the past year do not constitute ACTIVE racism? Think about that for a minute. I guess Hunter is going to wear the scarlet letter of racism because his father can't.

I hate to quote the Bible but doesn't it teach us to not vest the crimes of the father with the son? Take a look at 2 Kings 14:16 as just ONE of several examples. And then just for kicks and giggles take a look at Daniel 6:24 to see what happens to people who bear false witness.
Do you know why they use consent decrees?
They sued Fred, Donald and Trump Org.
here this lists some of donalds https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

They were forecasting as many as 2.2 million. (I included a "fact check" for you:)
Your fact checks are 8 months old.
Also take breitbart with a grain of salt :
  • Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
Are these articles just media scare tactics?

The Dakotas have the #1 and #3 highest mortality rate worldwide
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dakotas-covid-19-global-mortality-rate_n_5fb30a6ac5b6a46646702d74

Us figures 1800+deaths today https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Hospitals https://www.huffpost.com/entry/fron...d-with-virus-cases_n_5fb67935c5b6f00bd84dfddc

Personal note: Found out a friend lost her 2 month old baby after losing her 20 something year old sister the day before.

And just to make your head explode https://www.huffpost.com/entry/china-is-winning-the-pandemic-economy_n_5faeb444c5b6a37e7e314a91

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I find it interesting that the vox article in the post above references another of its own articles with the following text about Trumps alleged racism, due to stereotyping:

He genuinely seems to view black people as a monolithic “other” — a group of people who work and behave in exactly similar ways

How is that any different to these recent comments from Biden?

If you’ve got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.
What you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things
Unlike Trump's comments, this is a clear statement by Joe Biden that he views the African American community as a monolithic "other".

Yet you don't hear Vox or other Left wing media say Biden is racist. "Oh, that's just Joe!" So if Biden is not racist with these comments but Trump is for an incredibly tenuous argument in the linked article (go read), it just shows both the delusion and irrationality of those Left wing ideologs who want to believe something that is just not true. It is disingenuous and dangerous for those persecuted with this similar reasoning. The Jews were singled out in Nazi Germany with the very same type of thinking.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
Was that "fact check" from a source that believes CNN is centrist?

There are no independent fact checkers. Twitter, Facebook and Google are supposed to be independent, yet we know they are run by employees who are vastly Democrat, suppress right wing views, and repeatedly get grilled by the Senate for their political bias. I say grilled by the Senate, but I only mean Republicans. The Democrats seem to think there is no political bias at all and that should tell you everything you need to know.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Was that "fact check" from a source that believes CNN is centrist?

There are no independent fact checkers. Twitter, Facebook and Google are supposed to be independent, yet we know they are run by employees who are vastly Democrat, suppress right wing views, and repeatedly get grilled by the Senate for their political bias. I say grilled by the Senate, but I only mean Republicans. The Democrats seem to think there is no political bias at all and that should tell you everything you need to know.
That fact check was from a site you have used here in the past. I got it from you.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
It's always comparing which candidate is worse. Aren't you all toured of defending a candidate like that by pointing out flaws of the other? Can't they both be horrible and we vote for someone more worthy. Fight against this BS? Demand better candidates?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
It's always comparing which candidate is worse. Aren't you all toured of defending a candidate like that by pointing out flaws of the other? Can't they both be horrible and we vote for someone more worthy. Fight against this BS? Demand better candidates?

They all have flaws that's why we tried a non-Politician last time. Who's your pick?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I've heard Pilots have a lot of flaws. I think I'll try a non - Pilot on my next flight o_O

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
This is why Vassago's question about finding someone better than Trump or Biden does not work. You are afraid to say Sanders or Warren because you know you will be mocked for your weak choice.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
I picked the guy who knows how government works. The guy who's not a reality TV guy.
When I have to choose eating something that taste like shit or something that tastes even shittier, its not a hard choice.
This is why Vassago's question about finding someone better than Trump or Biden does not work. You are afraid to say Sanders or Warren because you know you will be mocked for your weak choice.
Actually I liked Mayor Pete. Even more so now since he made the fox news crew look stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom