Election Do-Over!!! (1 Viewer)

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 15:40
Trump doesn't call black men "super-predators" like Biden does.
That was hillary.

So your statement that the DOJ sued him twice is incorrect. If they sue his fathers business, that is not sueing Donald. And therefore that aspect of your racism accusation falls apart.
no, they sued him again after he violated the first case. Heres the caption of the consent decree of the first case

Screenshot 2020-11-18 164026.jpg

If you dont see trumps racism and bigotry I doubt I could convince you.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Conversly, why do you ignore Biden's racism and bigotry. Pointing to Trump, does not make Biden "good".

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Never said Biden was good nor have I said Biden hasn't said anything racist or bigoted. I know I've said things and I'm sure you have too that can be interpreted that way.
I see Biden as a better man than trump.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Biden ran a dishonest campaign hiding in his basement to avoid public scrutiny. Trump was on "full display" before the public concerning what he would do if elected. Seems it would be difficult to discern how Biden could possibly be a better man, if you are presented with a false image. Nevertheless, you are entitled to your opinion.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Biden ran a dishonest campaign hiding in his basement to avoid public scrutiny. Trump was on "full display" before the public concerning what he would do if elected. You are entitled to your opinion.
I see it as Biden was setting a good example during a pandemic while trump was feeding his ego and infecting people. I guess we have differing opinions.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Biden failed to respond initially and during that period tossed derogatory comments at Trump. That was not setting either a leadership example or good character example. Biden's so-called plan was a plagiarized version of Trump's plan.Trump may have been "feeding" his ego, but he did set into motion actions that are now resulting in both test and vaccines. You seem reluctant to acknowledge Trump's success.

PS: Don't forget that the initial response to virtually all disasters is utter chaos. All that you have to do is look at all the conflicting/changing advice offered by the "experts". It also takes time to find out what works and what does not work. So sitting back, after a few months of reflection, it's easy to find fault with what was done should you be so inclined.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Biden was not yet president or privy to the information trump had and ignored. Trump still does not have a plan.
You seem reluctant to acknowledge Trump's success.
I dont see 1/4 million dead to be a success no matter who is in charge.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:40
Obviously it's okay for people to gather for Thanksgiving, the Democratic Governor of California does not appear one bit afraid in this very recent photo.

1605748865903.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Proof that Democrats initiate super-spreader events!!!
Do as we say under penalty of criminal punishment but not as we do since we are exempt.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
It's a lost cause to try to get Trump worshippers to see anything he did wrong. Just don't bother. They call others gullible... Lol

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
It's a lost cause to try to get Trump worshippers to see anything he did wrong. Just don't bother. They call others gullible... Lol
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a serious affliction. Keeps them from considering that others may different viewpoints that are legitimate. Furthermore, another symptom of TDS is that those with it seem to be deluded into believing that anyone not in agreement with their viewpoint are somehow "Trump worshipers". From what I can tell, there are no Trump worshipers slinking around on this forum. Any idols of Trump (for worship) being posted?

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
TOP DEFINITION
Trump Derangement Syndrome
1. A term used by many supporters of Donald Trump in an attempt to invalidate anyone that happens to disagree with the stupid shit that he is doing

2. A real disease afflicting many Trump supporters that causes one to blindly agree with the current president no matter how much he embarrasses himself or what criminal shit that he "gets away with" and then accuse their opponents of having (see definition 1)

Originally posted by st0ner jesus, but reported for deletion by some whiny, butthurt sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a serious affliction. Keeps them from considering that others may different viewpoints that are legitimate. Furthermore, another symptom of TDS is that those with it seem to be deluded into believing that anyone not in agreement with their viewpoint are somehow "Trump worshipers". From what I can tell, there are no Trump worshipers slinking around on this forum. Any idols of Trump (for worship) being posted?
By some of these posts, they sound like some sort of twisted gospel.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 20:40
That was hillary.

no, they sued him again after he violated the first case. Heres the caption of the consent decree of the first case
Biden is much more likeable than Hillary. Couldn't stand her. Yes, I see that Biden used the term "predator", not "super-predator". I am not sure if Biden specifically referred to black men in this instance, but it does disproportionately affect black men. When Trump bans countries that contain many Muslims, the left say he is racist because most of the banned countries are predominantly brown skinned. But they won't want to use the same principle against Biden, will they.

I see from Wikipeadia that the Trump organisation was sued again. But that doesn't mean Trump himself is a racist. The entity was sued, where Donald worked with his father and many other people. It does, on the face of it, look likely that there was discrimination, although there was a settlement and no admission of guilt. And I provided quotes from the FBI released documentation where residents said it was not true, including a black lady, which would suggest a "no blacks" policy is not exactly true.

But let us look at discrimination. Isn't it the Democrats who want to allow discrimination based on race and the Republicans are against it? If you discriminate for one race that is the same as discrimination against another race. There is much hypocrisy going on here.

Look here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_California_Proposition_16

If we look at the past, where Hillary and Biden have said things about the black community, why do you think it is Trump who is the racist and not the previous two Democrat nominees?

I don't see things that are not there. I only see claims from others who convince themselves of mirages because of the constant repetition of lies from CNN et al. For example, talking about a lawsuit from 30 - 40 years ago in a different era and claiming Trump doesn't denounce white supremacy enough, while I provide a video where he endlessly does so. You can discount, ignore and close your ears to what he repeatedly said in that video, if you want. But that is because you want to believe he is something he is not. I just cannot comprehend this rubbish about him not denouncing white supremacy! You don't have to say things endlessly for it to be true. You can say it just once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom