want to see the transaction (1 Viewer)

hfsitumo2001

Local time
Today, 08:28
Hello,
Can anyone tell me how can I filter the form by transaction no?, so that we can see the transaction. Or should I filter it thru report?. It is better if we can filter/search by transaction number and jump to the transaction in the form. But here I see the filter on the ribbon is not active. Can anyone tell me why I can not filter it by Transaction no.. What is the function of search in the bottom of the navigation bar. It also shows shaded/inactive.

For your info, the form is opened in the switchboard menu in add record Mode not in the Edit mode.

tofilterbyTransactionNO..jpg

Last edited:

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. You could add a Combobox using the Wizard and select the third option and then examine the code to see how you can do it.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 23:28
For your info, the form is opened in the switchboard menu in add record Mode not in the Edit mode.
remove the "Add mode" and use combobox.

hfsitumo2001

Local time
Hi. You could add a Combobox using the Wizard and select the third option and then examine the code to see how you can do it.
select the third option and then examine the code to see how you can do it.

I better filter in the report George, coz, if show it in the form, other users could try to change it.

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 23:28
if you set the control Locked to Yes, nobody can edit/change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom