Solved Cumulative sum of form text boxes (1 Viewer)

chizzy42

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:55
Hi, Could someone point me in the right direction here. From a query I've made a report that works ok
and gives the relevant data. see below
rpt.png

as you can see the pass and fail columns in the current total sum as new data is passed each hour using the the report function ..Running sum > over group.
The issue is id like to also have a form that i can add various addons . My problem is is cant get the text boxes to be a running total on the form.
frm.png

is there a function similar to the report Running sum > over group or is it going to be more code based to achieve this.

Thanks for any help

mike60smart

Registered User.
Local time
Hi, Could someone point me in the right direction here. From a query I've made a report that works ok
and gives the relevant data. see below
View attachment 93134
as you can see the pass and fail columns in the current total sum as new data is passed each hour using the the report function ..Running sum > over group.
The issue is id like to also have a form that i can add various addons . My problem is is cant get the text boxes to be a running total on the form.
View attachment 93135
is there a function similar to the report Running sum > over group or is it going to be more code based to achieve this.

Thanks for any help
Which Field are you trying to get the Total for?

chizzy42

Registered User.
Local time
Which Field are you trying to get the Total for?
Hi mike its the pass and fail fields columns 6 and 7...the first columns of pass and fail are just the totals for that hour the second set is the cumulative totals

arnelgp

..forever waiting... waiting for jellybean!
Local time
Today, 21:55
use DSum() on your Query so that it will make your query Updateable.
see Query1 in design view.

Attachments

• passFail.accdb
    448 KB · Views: 238

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom