Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • I live in the UK and here we have County rather than State (collectively known as Counties). It is usually expressed as The County of Oxfordshire or Oxfordshire County.

    Many counties end in 'shire' so sometime the grouping is know as "The Shires"! But that english for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom