Trump is still the world's best bet ... (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 08:25
I dont know what the fuss is about. I said last year that Trump will be president, its so obvious, he has the money and the means to grease his way to the top. That woman Nicky something is just a token candidate paid to stand and be humiliated to divert the gaze a little while Trump fills his brown backhander envelopes to get the majority, if he doesn't get the majority fairly, then he'll fiddle the count come November.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:25
he has the money and the means to grease his way to the top.
"grease"??? Goes to show you don't actually understand what you are reading. It is the Democrats who buy votes, NOT DJT. People vote for Trump because they approve of his policies not because they "like" him as you are told. Think how big he could win if he could just stop saying the "quiet" things that send his detractors into a complete frenzy every time he opens his mouth and something that the media can use against him like the half thought - "there are good people on both sides" (famous from Charlottesville and widely quoted but only half of Trump's thought. The rest of Trump's thought is NEVER quoted because it doesn't fit the narrative). The Democrats are in such a bad position that they opened the borders when Joe took office because they KNEW they needed more illegal voters and the states are taking care of that by registering people to vote when they renew their driver's license - what birth certificate? Who cares if you are a citizen. We'll just register you to vote and let the Republicans fight it out later. No judge will agree to take a case that could overturn a Presidential election. We found that out in 2020. In NYC, there is a big push to register illegal aliens. They don't even have to apply, the corrupt Dems come to the illegals in their free hotels. Paying off Student loans should actually backfire but it may break even. It gets the stupid, college debt crowd to vote for Biden because they think they're getting something for nothing. But the low information left leaning voter doesn't understand that he is paying for someone else's college education and he never even got the opportunity to go to college himself.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I miss Diamond and Silk. They were pretty funny and generally on target.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
"grease"??? Goes to show you don't actually understand what you are reading. It is the Democrats who buy votes, NOT DJT.
Whatever - you seem to know it all, or give that impression.
Either way, come November Donny will be president as I said last year. Its so obvious I don't know why you Americans keep arguing about it.
Col

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Its so obvious I don't know why you Americans keep arguing about it.
It's the Democrats. They refuse to believe because of their fevered delusional TDS fugue. :sick:
They require medication, if that is even possible.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Whatever - you seem to know it all, or give that impression.
Why am I not allowed to correct your mis-impression of DJT? Where did you get the impression that he ever had to buy anyone's vote? Do you have any facts to back up your opinion? Even the radical left doesn't accuse Trump of having to buy votes so I don't know where you got this impression. The Dems buy votes all the time. I'm guessing that Republicans are not actually above that but I haven't seen any evidence that they've done it recently. And Trump NEVER does it. He knows it is 100% wrong to take money from some people and give it to other people. That isn't democracy. It isn't charity. It is outright theft.

Biden is currently violating a ruling made by the SUPREME COURT that he does not have the power to redirect funds to take money from one program and use it to pay off student debt. And he laughs about it on TV as he talks about getting around the ruling!!. He is buying votes from stupid people. You'd think they'd be smarter if they went to college but apparently they only learned about DEI (diversity, equity, inclusion - this is the new form of racism) and "safe spaces" rather than anything useful. That's why they can't cover their college debt and they expect ME to pay for it. I already contributed to the cost of my granddaughters' degrees. But since they didn't go into debt, there is no debt to forgive. So I get to pay the loans for the stupid people who studied something useless and now can't get a job to pay off the debt.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
So, are you going to justify your accusation that Trump needs to buy votes or just let the innuendo lie there festering?

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 00:25
he has the money and the means to grease his way to the top
What's that got to do with anything? Trump has no more $ than Biden does to get reelected. If he gets reelected it will be because Voters actually preferred his policies to Democrats.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
What's that got to do with anything? Trump has no more $ than Biden does to get reelected. If he gets reelected it will be because Voters actually preferred his policies to Democrats.
Biden has a larger war chest than Trump.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
I didn't say he would buy votes I said he would fill brown backhand envelopes to get a majority or would fiddle the count to get a majority. But I don't see he needs to because its so obvious he'll win anyway.
Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I didn't say he would buy votes I said he would fill brown backhand envelopes to get a majority or would fiddle the count to get a majority. But I don't see he needs to because its so obvious he'll win anyway.
Col
Hmm, yeah you got it backwards. I realize you know little about USA politics, but that's backwards.
It's the Democrat party (the party of Biden) that generally tries to pass laws that make the government give people free stuff (i.e monetary benefits, if not cash specifically) to buy votes. The Republicans have to be the 'bad parents' that promise LESS free stuff, but give people more freedom/autonomy to control their own destiny. Been that way for a long time

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
We all know that the US government is riddled with corruption, from Congress to the senate to the president. It has been for years, its in countless books, films and on TV and ranges from industry paying Congressmen so they don't have to spend millions cleaning up their pollution to the government paying foreign countries to do what the USA says to the president fiddling the election count.
One way or another Trump will be president. He's not stupid, except when he speaks, and from what Pat says ( if its true) about the anomalies of the election process, he won't have to do much to secure victory - and it is the republicans turn.
Col

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1709866036103.png

Cotswold

Local time
From what I've read, Robert DeNiro is a huge fan of Donny Boy and cannot wait to vote him in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom