12 week isolation (1 Viewer)

Dreamweaver

Local time
Today, 13:02
started my 12 weeks today, we decided to turn our spare room into a office so I can keep active designing my projects as If I was working from home.

As luck has it we have a treadmill so I can maintain my level of fittness or the 12 weeks will do more damage to my health.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 09:02
Best of luck Mick. You never know, this could be a good thing...

Dreamweaver

Local time
Thanks Thats the way I'm trying to look at it.

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:02
I heard that planking was a really good exercise (no exercise does everything for you). I tried a few times on my old overweight body. It definitely gives a number of muscle groups a workout.

Dreamweaver

Local time
It's not problem for me I used to go to the gym 5 nghts a week and go for 60-100 mile bike rides I'm just going to make sure I don't site on my arse all the time lol

Micron

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 09:02
Why 12 weeks? I thought the norm was 2 weeks for this. I think you said in a prior post that you had a respiratory ailment, which no doubt means a higher risk for you, but if this were to pass over in 2 or 3 weeks, would you not be back to a normal living situation?

Like Doc Man said (I think) having been retired for some time now seems like a bonus in this situation. I'm used to a more sedate routine now. What really helps is having a hobby.

Dreamweaver

Local time
I am in the at risk category as I have COPD which I have managed by making sure I keep active.

If I'm told I can return to work my works will let me back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom