Solved 3D Images on a form (2 Viewers)

Jason Lee Hayes

Local time
Today, 14:08
Is this possible?
Has anyone done it?

On Windows and macOS, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook support inserting 3D models directly into your documents, workbooks or presentations to illustrate a point. You can rotate models 360 degrees or tilt up and down to show a specific feature of an object.

I can do it very easily in Excel therefore was wondering how difficult it would be to do in MS Access maybe registering a library and using VBA to get the 3D image on a form..

Maybe I could use the Anaglyph 3d setting in VLC Player but not sure the format is the same for 3d image objects.

Or maybe shell out and take advantage of Windows Explorer Fie Preview...

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:08
@Jason Lee Hayes - it has been called to our attention that the link you posted in your signature area violates forum rules. See the section on signature links in the linked article from Jon, our site owner. Please understand that we do this to avoid a particular type of abuse and it is not a personal issue.

Please edit your signature area appropriately.

Jason Lee Hayes

Local time
Today, 14:08
@Jason Lee Hayes - it has been called to our attention that the link you posted in your signature area violates forum rules. See the section on signature links in the linked article from Jon, our site owner. Please understand that we do this to avoid a particular type of abuse and it is not a personal issue.

Please edit your signature area appropriately.
I see, signature edited appropriately... I think...

Thanks for making me aware...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom