6 Degrees of Separation TV/Film - Sort of (1 Viewer)

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:00
The idea is to get from an actor, TV show or film back to the same actor, TV show or film in at least 6 steps (rather than tying to get the least number of steps if you gather my meaning - that's too easy).

Each step can be done either via an actor a TV show or film the more interesting and obscure the better (I've often come crossroad hidden gems doing this ;))

Max number of steps is up to you but as I mention the more interesting the better.

Example (only 3 steps for this one)

Robert De Niro was in Machete
Machete had Danny Trejo in it
Danny Trejo was in Heat
as was Robert De Niro

You post the actor, TV show or film and the challenge is to find a route back (if you already have one post it if you need to ;)).

My starter:

NCIS to NCIS

Galaxiom

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:00
BTW. Six degrees is probably pessimistic. Facebook found that over ninety percent of their users could be connected with no more than five steps.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 10:00
My starter:

NCIS to NCIS

What pray is NCIS? Never heard of it. Is it some Yank show?

Oh, and if it is the initials of something, there should be full stops after each letter. (N.C.I.S.):rolleyes:

Col

Minkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:00
BTW. Six degrees is probably pessimistic. Facebook found that over ninety percent of their users could be connected with no more than five steps.

cough
in at least 6 steps (rather than tying to get the least number of steps if you gather my meaning - that's too easy)
;) I'm looking for interesting links rather than trying to get there via the shortest route as often it throws up 'oh moments'.

What pray is NCIS? Never heard of it. Is it some Yank show?

Yep and a rather good show imo the best of the CIS etc franchise.

Oh, and if it is the initials of something, there should be full stops after each letter. (N.C.I.S.)

Technically yes but it's generally accepted that full stops are not really necessary (BBC for example) but as it's based on a real Federal Agency who's name is officially NCIS then I guess it's ok ;) After all the film Se7en was technically spelt wrong :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom