A different Scrolling issue (1 Viewer)

L'apprentis

Redcifer
Local time
Today, 11:27
This is not an other post about disabling the mouse wheel in access application but an other issue that is starting to really bug me...
Some of my forms have a continuous subform, I can normally use the scroll wheel to go up and down the different record in the subform BUT i have noticed that if there is just a small amount of record in the subform (let's say three for example) when I scroll down the different records, they disapear in the detail header frame of the subform and only the last record is visible which I guess I don't mind to much. What annoys me is that if I scroll back up nothing happens the 2 records stay hidden behind the frame and the only way to put it back to normal is to use the scrolling bar on the right of the subform!???
I was wondering if anybody had a similar problem and if there is any solution to it?

Kempes

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 19:27
I also have this problem, and I have no idea how to rectify it!!!!!!

L'apprentis

Redcifer
Local time
It is annoying...isn't it,

ghudson

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:27
Yes it is annoying. I just had a reason to make some changes to an old form when I discovered that my users have the same problem that your thread is about. I recalled seeing this thread and I was hoping to find a solution. What happened?!?

I could not figure out how to prevent it but I found a way to re-display all of the records. Just create a "Back to the top" button and use the following commands...

Code:
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToFirst
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToLast
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdRecordsGoToFirst

L'apprentis

Redcifer
Local time
Thanks ghudson, I can't really think of an other solution either and will use the same "back to the top button event".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom