A moving story. (1 Viewer)

Marlin47

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:10
Here is a touching little story that has unforeseen circumstances.

Last October I spent a month touring the " Golden Triangle " in India.
Everyday I was allocated a professional guide and a limo driver. I got to know these guys quite well, especially those who I had for two or three days at a time.

Without fail, and in common with just about everyone else I met during my vacation, they regularly bent my ear asking for help and advice as to how I could
help them get out of India, get a job in England etc etc etc.

I racked my brains to think of solutions, most of which became more and more ludicrous and desperate ( E.G. Try joining the French Foreign Legion etc ).

One afternoon I had a brainwave ! I suggested to my driver and guide that they
convert to Judaism ! That way Israel would then offer them Israeli nationality and relocate them into Israel.

Well, of course , this was such an idiotic idea that we collapsed with laughter and had to stop the car because we were becoming hysterical. After ten minutes or so we composed ourselves and an hour later arrived at my hotel, where we parted company, I had been allocated different servants the following day.

At mid morning the next day I received a call on my cell phone. It was Hakim Dungwallah, my previous days driver. He told me that he had Googled synagogues in Delhi and had made an appointment to visit one tomorrow.

I wished him well and thought nothing more of it. Back in England and months later, my wife showed me an article in her newspaper. It said that a village in the Punjab had been visited several times by Rabbis and Israeli embassy
officials, and that the villagers had been found to be " One of the Lost Tribes of Israel ". Not only that, but they have been offered Israeli nationality and relocation to the Gaza Strip.

Well, this , of course, was wonderful news ! The problem now, though, is that I have been offered the same privilege, and relocation to Gaza.

Unfortunately, being Muslim, I will have little choice but to reject it. Mind you, it could be worse, since I hear that both Heston Blumenthal and Nigella Lawson are considering opening up restaurants in Tel Aviv !

AnthonyGerrard

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 13:10
Here is a touching little story that has unforeseen circumstances.

Last October I spent a month touring the " Golden Triangle " in India.
Everyday I was allocated a professional guide and a limo driver. I got to know these guys quite well, especially those who I had for two or three days at a time.

Without fail, and in common with just about everyone else I met during my vacation, they regularly bent my ear asking for help and advice as to how I could
help them get out of India, get a job in England etc etc etc.

I racked my brains to think of solutions, most of which became more and more ludicrous and desperate ( E.G. Try joining the French Foreign Legion etc ).

One afternoon I had a brainwave ! I suggested to my driver and guide that they
convert to Judaism ! That way Israel would then offer them Israeli nationality and relocate them into Israel.

Well, of course , this was such an idiotic idea that we collapsed with laughter and had to stop the car because we were becoming hysterical. After ten minutes or so we composed ourselves and an hour later arrived at my hotel, where we parted company, I had been allocated different servants the following day.

At mid morning the next day I received a call on my cell phone. It was Hakim Dungwallah, my previous days driver. He told me that he had Googled synagogues in Delhi and had made an appointment to visit one tomorrow.

I wished him well and thought nothing more of it. Back in England and months later, my wife showed me an article in her newspaper. It said that a village in the Punjab had been visited several times by Rabbis and Israeli embassy
officials, and that the villagers had been found to be " One of the Lost Tribes of Israel ". Not only that, but they have been offered Israeli nationality and relocation to the Gaza Strip.

Well, this , of course, was wonderful news ! The problem now, though, is that I have been offered the same privilege, and relocation to Gaza.

Unfortunately, being Muslim, I will have little choice but to reject it. Mind you, it could be worse, since I hear that both Heston Blumenthal and Nigella Lawson are considering opening up restaurants in Tel Aviv !

Gaza is full of Muslims? Go for it.

Marlin47

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:10
Gaza is full of Muslims? Go for it.

I'm not rejecting the offer because of Gaza being full of Muslims or otherwise,
but because I don't agree with Israels building upon the Occupied Territories and Palestine. Israel is a bullying, tyrannical nation that throws it weight around because of its farcical support from the USA. However, by 2040 the USA will be predominantly Hispanic and will they give a tinkers cuss about Israel then ?

I don't think so !!! And what do the Israelis desire to achive in the interim ?
Full membership and voting rights within the EU ! The EU is resistant to Turkey
because of its population imbalance of Muslims. They must be resistant to Isrsel for the same reason, but in this case not Muslims, just Jews.

Of course, another reason why the EU should reject Turkeys application is because of Turkeys continued denial of the massacre of hundreds of 1000's of Armenian Christians in the early 1920's. Extrapolate the current situation in
Palestine and the Israelis will soon be doing the same to the Palestinians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom