About BackGround (1 Viewer)

Pioneer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:22
Is there any way can I set a transparent Image as a Background in the Form?

or Can i set an image as Background in forms?

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Pretty sure there's a sample of that in Sample Database forum.

Pioneer

Registered User.
Local time
About TextFeild

I want to ask about text area. Is there anyway we can specify the text area size which display upto specified digit.

i have two textbox one for employeeid which should 7 digit longer and department number which should be 10 digit longer, in database table i have to store these two details as a number data type, retrieve into form, i want to display these columns into specify field width.

Is it possible somebody can help me in this problem?

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Look at Input Mask and see if it solves your problem.

Also, to get details on how to make a Input Mask, go to VBA editor, then type in Input Mask in the help. It will give you a list of different ways to format the input mask as you want it to be.

HTH.

Pioneer

Registered User.
Local time
About Form Operation

i have two forms , which matched EmployeeID field. its working but when i goes to on second form , i want to display two table details on one form, i dnt want to put one more command button and redirecting on third form.

so Is there any way i can show two table detail in combine, on one form.

here is the senario, my main form redirect to me on last yr form , i want to display donation details on that form also i want to display secondtime donation deatail, for that i create one new from and redirectig is from last yr command button event.

so any body can help me to showing two table detail on matched employee id from main form.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom